Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tendossi  (Read 3344 times)

Offline Fang5412

Tendossi
« on: May 29, 2012, 11:30:02 PM »
Name of player reporting abuse:Fang

Sever: 108.61.73.99:10300

Admin suspected of abuse: Tendossi

What occured, what did the abuse consist of: avoiding slays using his admin status, mutes and gags for no reason, and week banned me for slay avoid ( will explain in the additional commets)

What time and day did it happen: May 29, 2012 Tuesday around 6:30

Please link any evidence: i was banned before i could get any evidence to use against Tendossi I'm currently asking my friends who also play the sever i was banned from to get evidence for this complaint

Additional comments: Slay avoid: Tendossi yelled he was a traitor during a  TTT round so i killed him for traitor baiting, but he was proven so he said he was going to slay me i was ok about that, but my computer started to glitch out so i typed a message saying i would be back after restart my computer because a glitch. After I restarted my computer i came back ready to take the slay, but Tendossi said i tried to slay avoid or whatever its called i tried to explain to him but he wouldn't listin and just mutted and gagged me. A few seconds later he banned me for avoid slay.
Another thing a friend of mine called Caboose47 was rdmed by Tendossi but when Caboose47 asked if he would slay himself Tendossi refused and said he didn't rdm even though his kills say he killed Caboose47.

Thank you for reading
Fang

Offline caboose74

Re: Tendossi
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 11:43:15 PM »
everything start when the round start and i buy a vintar and killed a guy near the green box, i killed a afk and then id the body and tendossi start saying I DIDNT DO IT , I DIDNIT DO IT, then i take the body to drop it at the bottom of cannyon and start shotthing and me and killed me , he never saw me killed him he only hear a vintar shot but never saw me killed the guy or my vintar .

i start clamming he was proven at start then start to traitor bait with also my vintar off and fang killed him for traitor baiting . so after that he left.

i ask tendossi to slain himself because he didnt have clear prouf of me killing the guy

fang came back and he was ban for 10080 min for avoiding a slain for a single killed on admin who was proven and traitor bait .

he killed only tendossi and i dont think 1 rdm and have to leave to restart his computer worth 1 week ban

also the only evidence that tendossi got was a vintar close and me inside but i id the body so he couldnt said i was a traitor

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 11:43:15 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 11:44:06 PM »
1. She

2. Any proof sir? Any pictures or demos?
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Andredem

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 11:48:52 PM »
Alot of times this gets brought up about her and admin abuse/ but most the time unless there is enough reasonable proof her actions are not overturned, and in the end she did her job, just not in a favorable way of you two. She has done things that I haven't liked before but in the end it was correct, and I was the stubborn one..

So find evidence.. show proof- stories can always be convincing but aren't enough. She knows what she's doing
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 11:50:40 PM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline caboose74

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 11:49:28 PM »
i do not have screen because he ask me to wait at the end of the round and the map change and i lose the conversation anyway he was speaking with his mic most of the time so

i said ask tendossi if he could unban fang because he didnt want to avoid the slain but he need to restart his computer and it's legit.

he said he wont unbanned him because of his action which are be proven and got killed because he was traitor bating ...

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 11:55:09 PM »
1. Fang - I was pushed into the traitor tester on 67th. I said as a joke over mic "Oh God, I don't want to be tested I'm a traitor." < AS I WAS BEING TESTED. Then, you said, "I'm going to kill you even if you're inno." I came up inno, you blocked my way and shot me down. I told you that it was RDM, and you ignored it, fought me, and said "I have to go." I heard nothing and saw nothing about "computer problems" until AFTER you were banned, a map later. Now, when you left I did addban, but our system is not working. I saw that you had returned the round after, so I ignored it. I didn't say anything, I didn't slay you, I didn't ban you. It wasn't until the next map, on Canyon, after I started to fight with Caboose that you started it. When I was trying to deal with my 'RDM' of Caboose, you were saying over me "shut up, shut up, no one cares." After three times of being talked over, I told you to shut up. We fought from there, and I muted, then decided to ban you for the original RDM/Leave because I was done with your attitude.

2. Caboose - I went AFK to deal with an RDM. I hear a VINTAR shot that was very near to me, so I closed console and went to check it out. I see you, ID'ing the body, and running off. Yes, I did say that it was not me, because I did not see at the time that it was only US in the area. ONLY US. I looked around for another person, did not see anyone, just you tossing the body off the cliff. So I killed you, and you were traitor. That is proof.

TLDR; Caboose, please get over the 'RDM.' It was NOT RDM, I heard a shot, a body drop, and saw you instantly ID the body after, tossing it off the cliff. You were the only one around, and there was not enough time for anyone else to run off or really hide. Fang, you RDM'd me, and the only thing I saw was "I'm leaving," so I thought you were avoiding. You come back the round after, and I don't do anything about it. When I'm trying to deal with other RDM's and Caboose's problem, you talked over me repeatedly, and was extremely disrespectful. I think a week can do you right.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 11:57:51 PM by Waffuls the Huntress »

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 11:57:26 PM »
i do not have screen because he ask me to wait at the end of the round and the map change and i lose the conversation anyway he was speaking with his mic most of the time so

i said ask tendossi if he could unban fang because he didnt want to avoid the slain but he need to restart his computer and it's legit.

he said he wont unbanned him because of his action which are be proven and got killed because he was traitor bating ...

I banned for his actions. How he was talking to me. I told you this in admin chat. Tower, please go back and find it.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 11:59:12 PM by Cadaver »

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 12:01:13 AM »
Hmm, ironically, she was talking to me when this occurred.  Her story did not change.

Offline Andredem

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 12:05:11 AM »

fang came back and he was ban for 10080 min for avoiding a slain for a single killed on admin who was proven and traitor bait .

Now, when you left I did addban, but our system is not working. I saw that you had returned the round after, so I ignored it. I didn't say anything, I didn't slay you, I didn't ban you.

There it is, two people coming to a conclusion that was false from the OP, he just said he was banned - when Tendossi AND someone there to witness (who is trying to defend him) also claimed that fang came back.

So obviously Fang deserved to get banned again by the actions he was making, otherwise, Tendossi would of left him alone.
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 12:11:47 AM »
You can't kill for just sound, but when you put the I'Ding the body, and then your general location that doesn't equal an rdm, its pretty sound logic that you got caught.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 12:15:20 AM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Fang5412

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 12:23:25 AM »
i will take this down June 1,2012 im sorry i see your side of the story and now i understand
Thanks for reading Fang

Offline caboose74

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 12:31:55 AM »
well i got screenshot from the conversation with tendossi but ... he was mostly using his mic

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998345245

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2012, 12:38:52 AM »
The pics you put up, matches what she told me.  Ok, gonna lock this as the OP states he wanted this taken down.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2012, 12:38:52 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal