Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: permabanned for being banned too much  (Read 6133 times)

Offline anthonylancer

permabanned for being banned too much
« on: May 14, 2012, 08:14:22 PM »
Who were you banned by: OldCrow

Why were you banned: "Has been banned 8 times, still has not changed his ways."

What server where you banned from: TTT

What date and/or time around were you banned: 05-07-12 11:47

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17309763

Your in game name: =CG= [reddit] FYI im a spy

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/anthonylancer

Additional comments: I feel it wasn't justified, i had no chance to "change my ways" as i had been permbanned before being unbanned from a week ban. most of my bans were 1hr for glitching the elevators and some for rdm. i like this server please let me come back

Offline Old Crow

Re: permabanned for being banned too much
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 08:26:50 PM »
To begin with I got the go ahead from the higher ups, so its not something I did out of the blue or took lightly

You being banned 8 times with at least 4 of them being week bans shows that you are not doing anything to prove to us that you are not gonna keep rdming players. It drives players that actually want to play the game away from the server. We came to an agreement that you were not gonna change what you were doing, because you have done it often enough times for us to lose any faith that your gonna change your ways

http://www.conjointgaming.com/bans/

Then you have other bans on your record, and a VAC-ban

http://bans.tnsgaming.site.nfoservers.com/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=false&searchText=STEAM_0:0:17309763

http://bans.xisles.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A17309763+&Submit=

http://www.steamgamers.com/banned/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=%09STEAM_0%3A0%3A17309763+&Submit=

I say the ban stays
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 08:26:50 PM »

Offline anthonylancer

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 08:31:17 PM »
tbh if my antics get me a permaban then i wont continue but i would like another chance instead of banning me before im even allowed a final chance to play right.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 08:33:26 PM »
4 glitching bans?  You should've learned after the first, you clearly broke our rules knowing exactly what they are.

You have 8 total, I'm sure the admins are tired of banning you, you've had 7 chances to change and took none.

I support the ban.

Offline anthonylancer

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 08:35:13 PM »
to be fair theyre spread out over quite a period of time, is one more chance really so much to ask for, it wouldnt be difficult to take it away if i went back to my old tricks

Offline Boxman

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 08:39:50 PM »
I'm not an admin, but I will put my input into this thread because I can. I hope my opinion is worth at least a little.

I think it's a justified ban. If it were ME as an admin, I would have permanently banned you on the 2nd glitch. Frankly, I feel that Crow was being WAY more than fair with you. You took the several chances as a joke and now that you understand the degree in which you've royally fucked up, you're begging for an unban. This is a proper punishment and I feel it should stay...

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline anthonylancer

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 08:43:37 PM »
BTW the glitching was mostly like the elevator in office and the canyon, nothing malicious, and i dont see the hurt in giving me another chance. most of the time i play the game right sometimes i get carried away im not a bad guy

Offline Boxman

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2012, 08:47:38 PM »
BTW the glitching was mostly like the elevator in office and the canyon, nothing malicious, and i dont see the hurt in giving me another chance. most of the time i play the game right sometimes i get carried away im not a bad guy
... I'm pretty sure both of them are bannable.

harrizons
Disonarded
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
wat? u scared/????

Offline anthonylancer

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 08:53:11 PM »
but are they permabannable

Offline Boxman

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2012, 08:57:39 PM »
but are they permabannable
After several offences? It's not very tolerable after that. At least, I wouldn't think.

harrizons
Disonarded
ingorent
wat? u scared/????

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 08:58:28 PM »
tbh if my antics get me a permaban then i wont continue but i would like another chance instead of banning me before im even allowed a final chance to play right.

Look, you have been continuously banned for the same reasons. Four of them being glitching bans, and the other four are RDM bans. If you are banned once for each, that's fine. But four times for each? And you're asking for ANOTHER chance? I'm sorry, but you have had enough chances. The final chance IMO should have been the third ban, not the eighth.

Offline anthonylancer

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2012, 09:01:16 PM »
is it such a big deal that i get another chance, i want to reform my ways and contribute to the server my past mistakes can be overlooked for a small favor that is really one chance

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2012, 09:12:17 PM »
Extremely simple case, we allowed you some leniency since you have been here for a rather long period of time. Normally your ass would have been permaed after the first 3 or 4 strikes on you...
After 8 ban cases you should expect nothing less.

Every time you get banned that is a warning for what you are doing is simply not tolerable and it ruins the fun for every1 else, failing to act upon those warnings grants you the gift of being excluded from the game.

Offline anthonylancer

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2012, 09:27:27 PM »
I do realize that its a lot of bans but is there really nothing that can be done, if you were to see me play well for the rest of my stay here what would be the damage of letting me have a final chance? It is a game afterall and id think that the penalty of having to play on shitty servers forever is a bit much. like please!?

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2012, 09:37:48 PM »
Um.  Seriously, 8, eight, EIGHT, bans did not get thru to you?  Sad. 

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2012, 09:37:48 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal