Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Accident Ban :\  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Fullmetal Megadave

Accident Ban :\
« on: April 22, 2012, 08:38:22 PM »
Who were you banned by: Me

Why were you banned: I was gonna ban myself because I planted a c4 and it exploded and ended up killing a few people. But before putting the reason I wanted to know who killed me. Well, I forgot to type !noreason so when I thought I knew who defused it, and typed the name in chat, i got banned for a week. I planted the C4 for 10:00 and someone disarmed it.

What server where you banned from:TTT

What date and/or time around were you banned:4/22/12 6:30pm-ish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6056894

Your in game name: Fullmetal Megadave

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/megadave94

Additional comments: I really hope we can sort this out. 
 meme1

Offline Andredem

Re: Accident Ban :\
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 08:46:05 PM »
My god Megadave I saw... "Admin banned player 'Full Metal Megadave" for 10800 minutes (REASON): " I think it was Derpy..."

I was like what in the hell?
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 08:46:05 PM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 09:15:26 PM »
This is confusing as fuck, so you banned yourself on accident and you want to be unbanned?  XD

btw I don't get why people plant c4 that will never go off, it's just asking for someone to defuse it and kill everybody.  Just destroy it.  Also makes it very hard to track down person who defused it sometimes, and makes the masses butthurt.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 09:19:10 PM »
This has got to be the oddest ban request ever
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 09:55:04 PM »
This is the worst ban...
1+
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 10:13:31 PM by Shadow_Killer »

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 10:05:26 PM »
Well i was there so heres what went.

So Metal decided since he was confirmed to plant a C4 for 10:00 on roy.

Someone found the C4 and decided it would be nice to Defuse it and not warn anyone around. So he defuses it which blows up killing about 4-5 people.
Since Metal planted it he took the credit for the kill.
Being the good admin he was and took responsibility he banned himself for the karma loss.

sadly we still don't know who defused the C4.

EDIT: I honestly have no input on whether or not the ban should stay or not so: 0 for now
I'll leave it to a CL or tower to make a verdict

Offline Fullmetal Megadave

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 10:29:35 PM »
Im almost positive it was derpy hooves. Im not 100% but He was the last name i saw before it exploded. and he was messing with it as well

Offline Inject OH 4

Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 10:33:21 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal