Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Best way to get rid of a body?  (Read 6843 times)

Offline Leetgrain

Best way to get rid of a body?
« on: February 12, 2012, 06:36:47 PM »
You have to post what you think the best way to get rid of a body and "evidence" where the person dies from a gunshot wound. (Totally not using this for use in the real world,if you believe that.)

SILLY ANSWERS ALLOWED

In my opinion,Make Hannibal Lecter eat the body!
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Sniper no Sniping

Re: Best way to get rid of a body?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 06:49:12 PM »
Realisticly: Burn and bury i guess.

Other: ..... Give it to waffuls.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 06:49:12 PM »

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 07:06:28 PM »
barrel + acid :P
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Nelth

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 07:15:33 PM »
Put it in a black guys truck  trollface

In all seriousness, I have heard flareguns can burn a body to nothing in a matter of seconds.

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 07:17:48 PM »

i agree, barrel and highly concentrated acid plus a dumping ground would work great,then theres the matter of cleanup of the murder site, then disposal of tools, replacement of said tools and some wear, a clear conscience, dont act too normal or out of the ordinary-IE dont act like nothing is wrong, react like you would when you hear of a death, if somehow made to assist in the investigation dont lead them way off, just enough like the body is in the city but dont know what dump/lot/river and DONT TELL ANYONE OR SPEAK OF IT! all i can think of

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 07:38:50 PM »
You have to post what you think the best way to get rid of a body and "evidence" where the person dies from a gunshot wound. (Totally not using this for use in the real world,if you believe that.)

SILLY ANSWERS ALLOWED

In my opinion,Make Hannibal Lecter eat the body!

WHO DID YOU KILL?

Besides, eat them. I find it a.. "juicy" way to go..? /slapped for horrible pun usage

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 07:57:14 PM »

i agree, barrel and highly concentrated acid plus a dumping ground would work great,then theres the matter of cleanup of the murder site, then disposal of tools, replacement of said tools and some wear, a clear conscience, dont act too normal or out of the ordinary-IE dont act like nothing is wrong, react like you would when you hear of a death, if somehow made to assist in the investigation dont lead them way off, just enough like the body is in the city but dont know what dump/lot/river and DONT TELL ANYONE OR SPEAK OF IT! all i can think of
I have 2 say that most metal barrels acid goes right through. You will need some plastic bins of some sort. Metal barrels are used for mostly Flamable and Radiation stuff. XP

Offline Sammy

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 09:05:47 PM »
Well from my experience of fps gaming, the best hiding spots are the most obvious ones. I say put it in the middle of a busy street.

Teh Perfect Camoflauge!
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Pillz

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 09:21:13 PM »
Flare gun
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 09:29:08 PM »
Take them up in a 2 seat aircraft, kick them out over the ocean, fly back like nothing happened.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline OMG_ZombiePenguin

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 10:31:49 PM »
A large wooden barrel with a solution of water and sodium hydroxide. After most of the body has dissolved remove it from the barrel, but be careful of the chlorine gas if there is any left. Then take the remains and put them in the trunk of an old metal car with a car tire WITH the rim in the tire. Place hard wood in the back with the remains and add a generous amount of gasoline, but be careful gasoline is very volatile. Light it, shut the trunk and wait till the flames die down. You have just made a redneck crematorium. What you will have left if anything is fragments of the skull and possible other fragments of bones. REMOVE THE TEETH before you do anything. If you like use the charcoal left over from the burning to cook yourself up some burgers. Just scatter the rest of the dust of the body where ever. Or keep it in a urn in your house. the best place to hide something is in plain sight.

---side note when mixing sodium hydroxide with water. First add water to the barrel then the base or else it will blow up in your face.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 10:46:50 PM by OMG_ZombiePenguin »

Offline Sammy

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 10:39:17 PM »
A large wooden barrel with a solution of water and sodium hydroxide. After most of the body has dissolved remove it from the barrel, but be careful of the chlorine gas if there is any left. Then take the remains and put them in the trunk of an old metal car with a car tire WITH the rim in the tire. Place hard wood in the back with the remains and add a generous amount of gasoline, but be careful gasoline is very volatile. Light it, shut the trunk and wait till the flames die down. You have just made a redneck crematorium. What you will have left if anything is fragments of the skull and possible other fragments of bones. REMOVE THE TEETH before you do anything. If you like use the charcoal left over from the burning to cook yourself up some burgers. Just scatter the rest of the dust of the body where ever. Or keep it in a urn in your house. the best place to hide something is in plain sight.

Personal note to self: Dont fuck with this dude.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 10:41:33 PM »
I think my digestive juices are strong enough for bones and what other poisons and shit are in one's body.

Offline Sprite

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 10:48:57 PM »
I think my digestive juices are strong enough for bones and what other poisons and shit are in one's body.

Caution Corey will probably eat you

Offline Chickenma3

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2012, 10:56:50 PM »
aquire wood chipper, insert body (waffles for example), sell meat to butcher, ......, Profit?????
(=CG=) Inject OH 4: COWS
(=CG=) Inject OH 4: THEY FLY
Chickenma3: did jorgen give u his special plant?

Tendovvi: i just got cyber laid
(=CG=)Chickenma3: hot

Kyllingmor3: die
Kyllingmor3: in
Kyllingmor3: a
Kyllingmor3: fire
Kyllingmor3: now
(=CG=) Kleenex/Jorgen: xD
(=CG=) Kleenex/Jorgen: I am allready
(=CG=) Kleenex/Jorgen: it is called CG leadership
Kyllingmor3: =3

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]