Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ban appeal, Banned for slay offense.  (Read 2149 times)

Offline A_Pigeon

Ban appeal, Banned for slay offense.
« on: January 26, 2012, 05:12:37 PM »
Who were you banned by: Tendossi

Why were you banned: RDM?

What server where you banned from: TTT  customized#1

What date and/or time around were you banned: 60 Seconds ago.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25544941

Your in game name: A Pigeon

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/A_Pigeon/

Additional comments: A player was acting suspicious, so I planted an incindiary to seperate myself from him. However, the player walked into the grenade and was hurt. This player was and had been traitor baiting for the past hour, so, assuming he was at it again, I pushed him off the lighthouse to save myself. I was soon banned. The badage boys are back in town! Ackbar, a powerful vampire was burnt when parents, Akasha and Envil were put into the sun.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

Re: Ban appeal, Banned for slay offense.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 05:17:49 PM »
Banned for trolling (acting like an admin), admin chat spamming after gagged for spamming chat, and for damaging, then killing someone without a good reason. You're a problem player, and on everyone's last nerve. I did what I saw was fair.

Edit: Also to add that he threw the incen in a cramped location (top of tower), and damaged the AFK and the "suspicious player." I told him he cannot damage someone for being suspicious, and that using an incendiary was uncalled for. As I said before, this player is a problem.. RDM's, admin chat spam, repeated mic spam, using beacons that lag the entire server..
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 05:20:09 PM by Waffuls the Huntress »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 05:17:49 PM »

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 05:53:33 PM »
Using beacons to lag the server? The only beacon i can think of is the admin command and this guy isnt an admin
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 06:05:58 PM »
1.Don't try to use admin commands if not administrator. 2.Don't damage someone then after awhile killing them.
I say don't unhand but its up to TowerSheep.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 06:37:15 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 06:40:35 PM »
ahhgr...
Jesus.... Anyways. I'll let tower take a look at this, but umm yeah...
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 06:57:33 PM »

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 07:08:56 PM »

[img]http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy335/tdog2747/hl22012-01-2614-06-22-78.jpg[/img
That only shows you and tendovvi hacking around and Deming each other!

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 07:13:24 PM »
That only shows you and tendovvi hacking around and Deming each other!

Wat? That shows a bunch of pics of pigdeon, his rdm, him saying he was unmuted by towersheep, him talking about favoritism. Hacking around???
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 07:14:20 PM »
Sorry my kindle was screwing up.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 07:26:23 PM »
Lol.. Hacking around.

It shows that Pigeon is a SPAMMER, both CHAT AND MIC, RDM's with BAD REASONS, and is just a PROBLEM PLAYER.

And please, if someone posts a really long message, don't quote it. It just spams up the page.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2012, 02:50:13 PM »
I believe I remember this guy and he is a real dick.
Phim Bogason

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2012, 02:50:13 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal