Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: PERMA Mute Appeal [A Pigeon]  (Read 2038 times)

Offline A_Pigeon

PERMA Mute Appeal [A Pigeon]
« on: January 25, 2012, 11:40:05 PM »
Who were you muted by: Towersheep or Camper (mabye both)

Why were you muted: Micspam?

What server where you banned from: TTT  customized#1

What date and/or time around were you banned: Was a long time ago, mabye two or three months? unknown.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25544941

Your in game name: A Pigeon

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/A_Pigeon/

Additional comments: The badage boys are back in town! Ackbar, a powerful vampire was burnt when parents, Akasha and Envil were put into the sun. trollface
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 12:02:01 AM by A_Pigeon »

Offline Blackllama

Re: Mute Appeal [A Pigeon]
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 11:41:57 PM »
(I believe he was trying to appeal a pmute.) (He isn't technically pmuted command is broken I was remuting each map.)

Waffuls is the one who requested you to be pmuted. 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 12:05:38 AM by Blackllama »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 11:41:57 PM »

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 11:51:33 PM »
I know this is a miss understanding but please help the administrators by showing what server.By adding place and why and by who.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Shikaru

Re: PERMA Mute Appeal [A Pigeon]
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 12:10:03 AM »
Personally i think you should stay muted, You were mic spamming and trolling just for the hell of it and you were annoying everyone

Offline Sprite

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 12:38:29 AM »
Um nope your just a troll who either decides to read stories or some other annoying thing while we trying to play that game called TTT.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 03:39:08 AM »
I also heard you were crashing the server with the beacon.  Later when I was online you pretended not to know it was broken and bought one, you then told everyone you were about to place it and got 3/4s of the server screeching at you.

(I would've banned him, but nobody gave me evidence he was actually doing it.)

Offline A_Pigeon

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 04:05:06 PM »
you seem to be misunderstanding me. I only read stories in the spectate chat, as me and the other players had nothing to do. I made sure not to distract from gameplay with my gripping tales.
 trollface meme2 meme1 Meme3 Meme5 Meme6 Meme7 Meme8 Meme9 Meme10 Meme11 Meme12 frogface frogc00l frogsiren discofrog quagmire

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 04:12:19 PM »
we should really bump this up to a ban, seeing as how so many are calling him out on troll

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 06:16:09 PM »
you seem to be misunderstanding me. I only read stories in the spectate chat, as me and the other players had nothing to do. I made sure not to distract from gameplay with my gripping tales.
 trollface meme2 meme1 Meme3 Meme5 Meme6 Meme7 Meme8 Meme9 Meme10 Meme11 Meme12 frogface frogc00l frogsiren discofrog quagmire
Who in there right mind comes in asking for an appeal then trolls and spams the thread with troll faces and memes.

I'll be honest we shouldn't even have them in the first place but gesh.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 06:19:16 PM »
Lock topic please,He doesn't deserve to be ummuted.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 06:29:31 PM »
See? This is what I'm talking about. He does this in-game as well, muted constantly for spamming, gagged for spamming, and slayed for HORRIBLE RDM reasons. Honestly, we don't need a player like this at all.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 06:39:23 PM »
Appeal Denied.

Try again later perhaps.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 06:39:23 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal