Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Committee for the Unbanning of Baraka  (Read 670 times)

Offline BarakaBomba

Committee for the Unbanning of Baraka
« on: January 19, 2012, 06:24:23 PM »
I was banned by OldCrow.

I was banned for some pretty low karma.

I was banned from the ConjointGaming TTT Customized server.

I was banned last night 18/1/2012 at around 10:49 EST.

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:14229101

In game I am IG // Baraka

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ebuddy

I was playing yesterday on wintermansion and I masterfully disarmed a C4 with around 1 second left on the timer. I kept trying to get a detective to DNA scan the C4 but no one would. After a while I was goofing around placing but not arming the C4 on the wall. With around two minutes left I armed the C4 for ten minutes and started to walk off. Someone, I don't know who, went over and tried to defuse the C4 and it blew up killing me and four other innocents. At the end of the round I was slain twice and then OldCrow said that he was sorry but he had to ban me for the karma. The C4 thing was the only thing I did and I really like playing on Conjoint Gaming as I used to be a regular. I will understand if the ban is necessary but I figured I would give a try to get it appealed.

Please and Thank You for your time.

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Committee for the Unbanning of Baraka
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 06:26:25 PM »
While it was stupid of you to plant it, the fault actually lies on the person who tried to diffuse it. You planted it for a time that would not naturally go off, so it was not a risk unless some one else tried to diffuse it. The person diffusing it should have warned people and was guilty of RDM.

*Unbanned*
(As soon as I get home)

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: Committee for the Unbanning of Baraka
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 06:26:25 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal