Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Athlonz  (Read 11480 times)

Offline Bokin0

Re: Athlonz
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2012, 03:26:28 AM »
I don't see any definitive aimbot. He may have been but I can't tell.

Offline Athlonz2012

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 03:38:08 AM »

Why were you banned: Towersheep

What server where you banned from: TTT

What date and/or time around were you banned: Today at like 8 o clock ET

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:958794

Your in game name: AthlonZ []-R.G-[]

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/athlonz

Additional comments: I never did hack in my 18 Years of existance in this physical world

1.5 years of legit gaming for this? because of this completly shitty "proof"?

Besides all of the people I contacted before, and I appologize for being a nervous fuck when I learned I was banned for "This". Frankly I'm astronomicly surprise people take this video so seriously. when you are on your prime, being a traitor, killing people actually this is not really good, i have a proof in my steam screenshot section, 12 kills, yeah 12 kills with a TMP. IT IS FUCKING OVERPOWERED?

Now I do realize how amazing that extra fast close range epicly good weapon is for me. IT GOT ME BANNED smug

Edit : O lol Snaping on a falling body ... dude come on? lag + anyway, as an IT Technician, I can tell the way aimbots are created, it is supposed to follow moving players models, not ragdolls they are 2 separate entity... get it now?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 03:46:52 AM by Athlonz2012 »

(LAST WORDS) ]AthlonZ []-R.G-[]: I wished you guys speak french--

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 03:38:08 AM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 03:58:59 AM »
Okay, if an aimbot is coded to snap to ragdolls it will.  You weren't banned for being good with tmp, you were banned because it snapped onto people.  It snapped on, sprayed, and tracked the people until they died.  I believe there was also less recoil then normal.  You guys should watch my demo, it shows the snap at the end.  Very weird.  A human player wouldn't snap to the wall in front of someone and spray.  I also don't get how being an IT tech can tell you how everybody codes their aimbots.  You must've had a bad one.

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2012, 04:00:36 AM »
Edit : O lol Snaping on a falling body ... dude come on? lag + anyway, as an IT Technician, I can tell the way aimbots are created, it is supposed to follow moving players models, not ragdolls they are 2 separate entity... get it now?

I'd like to point out that if you're an IT Technician, for one, I doubt having that title would give you the knowledge to understand how they're created. Seeing as they generally work with people importing their own models with very distinguishable colors so the aimbot can lock-on better. The fact that it was a ragdoll instead of a player model means nothing in this sense. Now, I haven't seen the demo, but snapping to models is a huge give away of an aimbot. I'll take a look at it, but honestly, I trust Towersheep with this, he knows what he's doing.

Offline Athlonz2012

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2012, 04:17:40 AM »
Let just simply put this way, no Towersheep don't know what he's doing on this particular case. I didnt hacked.
I mean the way you describe it, you seem to be so sure that I hacked... How in the world am I suppose to explain myself here ?

Check the ath.dem thingy, Tell me how in the world I could have aimboted It is exactly the way I played for over 1.5 years on this server.

Put yourself in my situation, how would you react? what would you do? is there anything else I can bring here to make it clear I didn't hack? I'm not someone who would accept a perma ban on my favourite TTT server for false accusation.

Quite frankly I don't need hack, them who does Need it are rather very bad.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 04:20:22 AM by Athlonz2012 »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 04:26:25 AM »
Why it IS NOT LAG: All his bullets hit their target. He has a 30 something ping (You can check in the video, if you didn't know).

Why it IS AIMBOT: at the start of my video (the one on sourcebans) he snaps to a dead body's head several times. (Notice how he avoids looking at his buddies' heads.) He snaps to the HEAD OF THE DEAD BODY before he kills jarvis. His aim shakes left and right around jarvis's head and it follows the head of the dead body. Which leads me to the real kicker, where is the recoil from the temp? It has a higher recoil than the mac 10, but watch how little his crosshair moves.

by Kwaurtz

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2012, 04:27:44 AM »
Honestly, I've watched both demos and that doesn't seem like aimbotting AT ALL. Just because his aim followed the body's heads as they fell?

Forgot to continue my post, but Tower is more experienced in identifying aimbotters, so I don't know... He's a regular on the server, why would he start using an aimbot there? Why not on some other random server?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 04:37:31 AM by CamperStrike »
Cookies go here?

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2012, 04:36:35 AM »
As tower said, no recoil on TMP.  Look at my demo.  He snaps to the corner of the glass and then he sprays it.  He doesn't have nearly enough recoil there.  Obviously was snapping to the guy behind it, and then when he walks behind the wall his cursor stays there with no recoil and continues to spray.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 04:41:26 AM by Blackllama »

Offline Athlonz2012

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2012, 04:38:41 AM »
Why it IS NOT LAG: All his bullets hit their target. He has a 30 something ping (You can check in the video, if you didn't know).

Why it IS AIMBOT: at the start of my video (the one on sourcebans) he snaps to a dead body's head several times. (Notice how he avoids looking at his buddies' heads.) He snaps to the HEAD OF THE DEAD BODY before he kills jarvis. His aim shakes left and right around jarvis's head and it follows the head of the dead body. Which leads me to the real kicker, where is the recoil from the temp? It has a higher recoil than the mac 10, but watch how little his crosshair moves.

1 : The whole video is filled up with lag from all sources possibles everytime I shoots, spikes comes around, especially the second kill and that can clearly explain this "lock-on" effect + the dude is like 1 meter away from me. What do you expect? that I shoot bullets in the wall?, my ping is low because I have a good router + Im about 1000 miles away from the server.

2 : Haha you don't use the right click features often do you? test it yourself in-game. and lol you elaborate again on the dead body and stuff.. dude I was looking from all angle for someone approaching that is how I play. also I have a pair of nice headsets which makes footsteps clear where they are coming from, it is not magical. if you notice I was not sure if someone was here, that is why I immediatly shot him when I realizied it was someone IDing the body -_o.

Do i still have to go on like this when I know I didn't hacked?
Sigh... anyway as long as i'm not aquitted of this false BS, no way I'm gonna let this be like that, No Fawking way my friend. And Yes the 2nd kill is fucking dodgy from the video, even myself barely can tell the differance.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 04:43:27 AM by Athlonz2012 »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2012, 04:42:52 AM »
If you lagged when you shot the shots would not hit moving targets! So stop trying to hide behind lag.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Athlonz2012

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2012, 04:46:00 AM »
If you lagged when you shot the shots would not hit moving targets! So stop trying to hide behind lag.

I would stop if I was culpable of anything, shit do you think I will stop for nothing? fuck no.

I'm not hiding behind anything. Lag is lag, your video quality is poor and I myself, behind my monitor had 0 lag.

Bring it on with your fucked up theory dude, IDK you guys try to force me to be banned forever for nothing I don't get it.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 04:49:09 AM by Athlonz2012 »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2012, 04:52:13 AM »
Okay, first of all, even without the video, the headadmin of the server (who knows his shit) watched it happen in real time and thinks you were aimbotting.  I also watched it happen and think you were aimbotting.  Tower banned you after watching it happen, he didn't go review the 'poor quality video' over a cup of tea, he saw it while spectating.  I didn't see any lag while speccing you and I doubt he did either.

Offline Athlonz2012

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2012, 05:00:35 AM »
Why Am I Here? To defend my fucking case, not to lie to you.

I could have not give a shit if it wasn't for 3 Big ass mistake you guys did

1 : You banned me for the wrong reason as I never hacked, aimbotted or whatever.
2 : I was Permabanned for no reason
3 : You keep coming on and try to keep me banned for false reasons based on judjment and not valuable facts?!

Isn't this a recipe for defending your case? well I think so.

I'm not gonna be here all night for no reasons.

You also, As far as I can see, correct me if I'm wrong, denied the steam friend invitation, I wanted to talk to you directly on steam so I can know what went wrong there so i can understand why you permabanned me, I would have appreciated if you would have talked to me about this in the first place, you well know I'm a regular, why did you impulsivly permabanned me like that without informing me on the case?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 05:08:28 AM by Athlonz2012 »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2012, 05:07:48 AM »
You're saying we banned you for the wrong reason as well as no reason?  Doesn't make too much sense, anyway, someone has to judge it.  This thread is judged isn't it?  Tower judged the evidence and decided it looked like you were hacking and took action.

I don't really have much more to contribute here so I'm done posting.

Offline Athlonz2012

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2012, 05:11:43 AM »
You're saying we banned you for the wrong reason as well as no reason?  Doesn't make too much sense, anyway, someone has to judge it.  This thread is judged isn't it?  Tower judged the evidence and decided it looked like you were hacking and took action.

I don't really have much more to contribute here so I'm done posting.

Im from Quebec, I'm primarly french. Don't mind grammatical, vocabular or other english errors
And uh? why closing this thread now? tomorow is a big day too? And I will be back on this. That. Is. For. Sure.

I Won't let myself be banned for nothing, I Know I repeat myself, but what else can I do?
I would like to talk to cortez too, this is getting quite far up the ladder. As fas as I can see Tower is quite high up there but in term of this case, It just plain fucking sad he doesn't realize i'm not an hacker
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 05:18:11 AM by Athlonz2012 »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2012, 05:11:43 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal