Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blitz, mic unban.  (Read 649 times)

Offline Blitz

Blitz, mic unban.
« on: December 29, 2011, 06:02:39 PM »
Who were you banned by: Commodore

Why were you banned: For saying the N word.

What server where you banned from: TTT.

What date and/or time around were you banned: Yesterday.

Steam ID: Meh, it can be done in server.

Your in game name: Blitz.

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/blitz777

Additional comments:

So the day before I was on I was given a warning for saying "**** be dead." or something in reaction to someone being stabbed, I don't really remember. And was muted for that temporarily. So I get on the next day, see none of the admins are on and say "Since Old Crow isn't on I can say the N word teehee." So I said it once and was perma-muted by Commodore for racism.

Which is kind of dumb since saying a simple word isn't racism itself, I never tarnished the name of another ethnicity or race. I did tell a troll who was posing as some gangster from Compton who would not keep his finger off the mic button to go back to Mexico. He literally kept saying stuff like "Sheeit mayn, you know, mayn? If you gotta problem say it to my face SON. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit." And kept mumbling obscenities in his gangster voice without any repercussions of the sort! Even shot someone in the face at the beginning of the round as a D. Anyway, this is about me.

So uh, I said a word. I'm sorry if that offends you but I honestly could care less if someone uses a word, I frequent servers with such like minded people, and it's just kind of a habit where I say whatever comes to mind. But don't accuse me of racism. It's pretty ignorant to assume that I use a word that I'm racist.  I won't do it again, that's for sure, this is the only decent TTT server in a sea of retards, being the other TTT servers. And I'm not saying that to kiss ass, or I wouldn't be making this mic unban.

Not only being stripped of mic usage and text usage leaves the game to be completely boring to me. I'm like a gagged sheep ready to be stabbed by the mean traitor mans. Okay. Bye.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 06:06:00 PM by Blitz »

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Blitz, mic unban.
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 06:11:20 PM »
Don't argue about if the a word is racist. If an admin makes a reasonable request for you to not use a word MANY PEOPLE find offensive you should stop. The fact that you thought you could get away with it because some one else warned you means you're likely to use it when we are not around. No, you will not be unmuted.

Also, it is not ignorant to assume that a person using a racial slur is a racist. Think about what you are saying and how it looks.

Fact of the matter is: You used a racial slur after being warned not to use hate-speech (racism, sexism, ect) of some form and got punished. If you have such a strong desire to use that word, we won't stop you from going back to your other server.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: Blitz, mic unban.
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 06:11:20 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal