Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Post a picture of your self here because....  (Read 551587 times)

Offline Pillz

Re: Post a picture of your self here because....
« Reply #2730 on: September 28, 2013, 04:58:04 PM »
Oh my god I just realized I had a dream where I got a septum piercing and I hated it. I thought it looked awful and I would go to pick my nose and would scream in pain instead and then cry because I can't reach that booger I feel tickling the inside of my nose anymore.

I don't really like any kind of piercing. My girlfriend had a lip piercing when we started dating and it would always get caught on shit like my hair or it'd get in the way when we kissed and I hated it. It just made her mouth look asymmetrical and idk. She got a nipple piercing and I can't say I hate that as much though it still complicates things from time to time, almost ripped her boob off an accident once.

A septum is probably the worst possible piercing to get too, like I'd rather look at someone with nasty gauges in their ears than look at someone with a septum. In some cases for women it looks okay but like Lenin said unless you plan on looking/being 17 for the rest of your life don't do it. Once you have it for a few years you'll probably regret it but if you remove it there will be this hole that you will never be able to fill.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #2731 on: September 28, 2013, 05:05:52 PM »
Oh my god I just realized I had a dream where I got a septum piercing and I hated it. I thought it looked awful and I would go to pick my nose and would scream in pain instead and then cry because I can't reach that booger I feel tickling the inside of my nose anymore.

I don't really like any kind of piercing. My girlfriend had a lip piercing when we started dating and it would always get caught on shit like my hair or it'd get in the way when we kissed and I hated it. It just made her mouth look asymmetrical and idk. She got a nipple piercing and I can't say I hate that as much though it still complicates things from time to time, almost ripped her boob off an accident once.

A septum is probably the worst possible piercing to get too, like I'd rather look at someone with nasty gauges in their ears than look at someone with a septum. In some cases for women it looks okay but like Lenin said unless you plan on looking/being 17 for the rest of your life don't do it. Once you have it for a few years you'll probably regret it but if you remove it there will be this hole that you will never be able to fill.

That's nice... xP

I might get a piercing, don't know though, but I definitely will get a tattoo when I'm further into transitioning, probably getting a mark of Slaanesh, or something else entirely :P
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2731 on: September 28, 2013, 05:05:52 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #2732 on: September 28, 2013, 06:52:47 PM »
still questioning why i own this shirt xP tacky as fuck but i love it

also, now that you've seen sum pics... i'm thinking of getting a septum piercing, would it work for me?

I'm starting to see a pattern......there was this CashPrizes guy that took pictures of himself looking exactly the same as previous ones, you wouldn't be trying to emulate that now would you??
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline EagleWulf

« Reply #2733 on: September 28, 2013, 09:40:04 PM »
I'm starting to see a pattern......there was this CashPrizes guy that took pictures of himself looking exactly the same as previous ones, you wouldn't be trying to emulate that now would you??

hey man i only uploaded 2 pics, calm down xP

Depends, do you plan on staying 16 forever? Otherwise, it's probably a terrible idea. Ranks up there with ear gauges, imo.

believe it or not, that's actually quite feasible due to my small stature. but nah, i just think i'd like a septum piercing. and while i might not like it as a full-blown adult, at least i can take it out without anybody ever knowing i even had it.

Offline Ima

« Reply #2734 on: September 28, 2013, 10:02:30 PM »
and while i might not like it as a full-blown adult, at least i can take it out without anybody ever knowing i even had it.

this is very true Eagle, I've had my septum piercing for about 3 years now.. And if I, in a few year decide not to have it anymore, noone will ever know i've had it.. So it's a good one, plus it's hide'able. :p

Offline EagleWulf

« Reply #2735 on: September 28, 2013, 10:53:43 PM »
this is very true Eagle, I've had my septum piercing for about 3 years now.. And if I, in a few year decide not to have it anymore, noone will ever know i've had it.. So it's a good one, plus it's hide'able. :p

exactly! i mean i guess i can't really hide it during healing time, which will be for a few months after i get it, but once that's done, i can take it out whenever i need to.

let's be honest here... i'm not getting this piercing to impress the type of people that think piercings are disgusting.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #2736 on: September 28, 2013, 11:12:35 PM »

exactly! i mean i guess i can't really hide it during healing time, which will be for a few months after i get it, but once that's done, i can take it out whenever i need to.

let's be honest here... i'm not getting this piercing to impress the type of people that think piercings are disgusting.

That's true, but I just find piercings to get in the way and offer more cons than they do pros. You can do you though man I don't really care, if you want a septum and think they're badass, go for it, I don't want to shit on your dreams. I myself just don't understand the want to get anything pierced. Like I've never had any desire to pierce myself and aside from seeing other people who've done it and doing it b/c they did it, I don't get what the point in it is. That's me though.

You look deliciously beautiful the way you are but if you want to pierce yourself you go girl, you do whatever the hell you want cause it's your life.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline EagleWulf

« Reply #2737 on: September 29, 2013, 01:04:57 AM »
That's true, but I just find piercings to get in the way and offer more cons than they do pros. You can do you though man I don't really care, if you want a septum and think they're badass, go for it, I don't want to shit on your dreams. I myself just don't understand the want to get anything pierced. Like I've never had any desire to pierce myself and aside from seeing other people who've done it and doing it b/c they did it, I don't get what the point in it is. That's me though.

You look deliciously beautiful the way you are but if you want to pierce yourself you go girl, you do whatever the hell you want cause it's your life.

see, i respect your opinion because you'd respect my choice. thank you!

Offline Leninade

« Reply #2738 on: September 29, 2013, 02:59:43 AM »
Well, I mean, it'd be pretty weird if you posted something as significant as getting the inside of your nose pierced and were willing to let yourself be seriously swayed by people on the internet you barely know.

But then again, I'm also speaking as someone looking to transition into the professional world pretty soon here, whereas you've probably got at least a few years before you really need to worry about that, so maybe you'll get something out of it in the meantime.

Offline EagleWulf

« Reply #2739 on: September 29, 2013, 04:59:54 AM »
Well, I mean, it'd be pretty weird if you posted something as significant as getting the inside of your nose pierced and were willing to let yourself be seriously swayed by people on the internet you barely know.

But then again, I'm also speaking as someone looking to transition into the professional world pretty soon here, whereas you've probably got at least a few years before you really need to worry about that, so maybe you'll get something out of it in the meantime.

hahaha yeah, nah it's been something i've been meaning to do for a while now, i'm actually planning on getting it done this christmas. and that's the thinking, it won't really matter when i'm in college, i've got plenty of years to figure out what i want to do with my body before i seriously need to worry about it.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #2740 on: September 29, 2013, 06:45:34 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:

Just how I expected it!

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #2741 on: September 30, 2013, 11:02:10 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Mr.Soap

« Reply #2742 on: September 30, 2013, 11:04:47 PM »
O SHIT HERP

Offline Kountd0wn

« Reply #2743 on: September 30, 2013, 11:05:09 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:

Looking good Herp  trollface

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #2744 on: September 30, 2013, 11:07:14 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:

one of the left right?  trollface

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2744 on: September 30, 2013, 11:07:14 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal