Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 866 times)

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

Ban appeal
« on: September 05, 2011, 08:54:37 PM »
Who were you banned by:N/A

Why were you banned:N/A

What server where you banned from: TTT conjoint gaming

What date and/or time around were you banned:05/09/11

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:10585181

Your in game name: StormOfAshes

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981436090

Additional comments: I remembered someone saying i was gonna get banned for rdm, but it was all a misunderstanding , i shot someone and i tought he was a traitor but no one believed me. I have seen him walking by un ided bodys so then i shot him , he said i was gonna get banned so i was confused and left the server since no one believed me, they took it as ( avoiding a ban ) action and decided to ban me. Its wierd because i cannot find the thread about me getting banned or is it because they can ban without a thread?
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 09:10:32 PM »
A time would also help, I can check logs to see who did it and why. Due to no source bans I haveto search manually. I will ask around thbough.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 09:10:32 PM »

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 09:13:57 PM »
Thx you for your time  :)
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Mj64

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 03:53:22 PM »
Teh lulz nobody's locked this yet or solved it. Anyway,in my opinion people should start being less ignorant and actually want to hear all the facts, instead of only the admins and the few rational people in CG. That's the reason of this... But did you talk to them about it?

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 04:00:22 PM »
Don't necro threads, and I believe he was unbanned
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 04:00:22 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal