Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: (Qc) Spell Bound ( aka StormOfAshes) admin application *DENIED*  (Read 3493 times)

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

(Qc) Spell Bound ( aka StormOfAshes) admin application *DENIED*
« on: September 05, 2011, 07:41:10 PM »
What server are you applying for:TTT

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Old admins: Ak Commando,viking.

In game name: StormOfAshes

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981436090

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:10585181

Do you have past admin experience: Yes in an rp server ( Silent's rp)

Why you wish to be admin: Because sometimes i see alot of rdmers and rule breakers and i think.. why cant anyone do something about it?Also because i think that if i'm here talking about being an admin and that i spent 1 and half years in the server playing ttt then i maybe show how responsible and a good player i am and not a trouble maker.

What are some good qualities you possess: Stoping problemes from happening.

being nice to worthy players and giving a chance to those who have potential and can be mature.

Understanding of the rules.

Having sufficient time to be helpful to the community.

What country are you from: Russia

Additional notes:
I have been on this server for alot lately, i rejoined 3 months after and made alot of friends and admins while i was playing and found out that this server is awesome and began playing some more.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:44:16 PM by (QC) Spell Bound »
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Zukuto

Re: (Qc) Spell Bound ( aka StormOfAshes) admin application
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 07:44:55 PM »
Also try not to make an admin application in your first 20 posts, your chances of being approved are greatly increased if you post around the forums first and apply at a later time.

Did even bother to read that post?

You've only posted once, you need more posts. Get to know members of CG a bit better, before you start asking for admin.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 07:44:55 PM »

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 07:47:57 PM »
Date Registered:
    January 25, 2011

yea more posts definitely before we can even consider any other factors

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 07:57:12 PM »
Yes i know sorry , i did read the over 20 post rule or suggestion, i understand my bad.But i do know some members and admins thats why i figured out i could try. Thx for the advice tough  ;D
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 08:01:04 PM by (QC) Spell Bound »

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Leomire

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 08:00:30 PM »
No, you cause alot of problems with players...

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 08:03:54 PM »
No, you cause alot of problems with players...

because they dont like me using the mic and they start trolling me, in average id say im a good player because i have been a very old member here( not in forums but in the server) and i had alot of friends who said i would be a great admin because i havent been banned for so long while i was playing for 1 and half years here and that means i can be a good player and not get myself into trouble.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 08:07:50 PM by (QC) Spell Bound »

Offline Sly

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 08:30:22 PM »
Nope.

You cause a lot of problems on the server.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 08:35:53 PM »
I dont cause any huge problemes like rdm or anything that big the only probleme with me is the trolls who i wont let them get me down..

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 09:05:43 PM »
Denied.

You cause problems as a regular player and rage way to frequently.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 09:05:43 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal