Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: want to be a gm  (Read 1467 times)

Offline vinnylord

want to be a gm
« on: May 05, 2010, 08:54:03 PM »
What server are you applying for: for the zombie panic [KAT] server or conjointgaming server ill play either those whenever they are on

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: hollow

In game name:vinnylord

Link to your steam page:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989148561/home

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14441416

Do you have past admin experience: yes but only on zombie master, but that was a year ago so it may be rusty

What are some good qualities you possess: im social, i CAN be funny xD , im willing to help people , i havent found anny pll who hate mo so far

Would you be willing to get TeamSpeak 3 (Its Free): if u want ill gladly install it , only has my mic broke down some time ago and i am planning on buying a new 1

What country are you from: holland (netherlands)

this is my request hope you let me in, and even if u will not i'd still enjoy playing on the server anyway haha
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Offline Priest

Re: want to be a gm
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 10:25:47 PM »
<========================= Hater found

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 10:25:47 PM »

Offline Hollow

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 08:19:05 AM »
I have been playing ZPS with Vinny for a long time..He seems to be a good person and he seems to know what hes doing..I do know that he needs to be more active on the forums.Ive never heard him disrespect or bad mouth anyone.

Offline vinnylord

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 08:56:00 AM »
ah ok so i'm gonna be more active on the forum from now :D
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Offline JuNk^m@st3r

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 09:19:07 AM »
Reviewing, ill have a talk with some ppl, and then give ya an answer within 24 Hours =D

Cheers
^^AND I SAY LOLZOR AND U CANT DO SH*T ABOUT IT!

Offline vinnylord

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 09:33:42 AM »
oke thank you junkmaster :D
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Offline JuNk^m@st3r

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 04:19:44 PM »
Np... But...........

Trial Admin Granted, already got Steam id from Hollow, so its setup and ready...

I dunno if the is admin rules posted anywhere, but u should look and read if found =D Ty..

Desicion is made out of Hollow, saying good for u, and after some time with u on server, i think ur a nice guy, that atleast should have the chance, even though u did not spend that many hours on server or forum, i know u will get ur hours up =D

and plus is i think i saw u lived around in Europe, Like me =D so we are most likely to play in the same hours of the day =D

Ty for ur time, and Gz on the admin

Peace
^^AND I SAY LOLZOR AND U CANT DO SH*T ABOUT IT!

Offline vinnylord

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2010, 08:53:48 PM »
thank you , specialy hollow for helping me :D ,  hope u guys like me on the server :P  well cya ingame :D
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Offline Hollow

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 11:07:04 AM »
NP i think everyone deserves a chance.All we ask is for you to do your best.. AND DONT ABUSE YOUR POWERS.Btw congrats. :) :)

Offline vinnylord

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2010, 03:08:51 PM »
i shall only use the gm commands when is needed to or when i may :P  i shall not abuse haha
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2010, 03:08:51 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal