Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: malaks appeal i got banned for no reason due to being lied on  (Read 9161 times)

Offline Dinomoto

Re: malaks appeal i got banned for no reason due to being lied on
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 09:07:57 PM »
I waited 3 rounds to allow his 680 karma to go above 700, in 2 rounds it sunk to 637.
Phim Bogason

Offline furiousjello

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2011, 12:28:03 AM »
It is one week, go outside, get some sun, and tell us how great real life is when your week ban is up. I could understand being this upset if it was a perma-ban, but a one week ban is really not that bad. Hell the first server I was ever admin on if you messed up more than once it was always a perma-ban and we had no forum to appeal the ban on, so you should really consider yourself lucky.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2011, 12:28:03 AM »

Offline malak97

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2011, 12:44:12 AM »
furious if u were me u would know why i stay on the computer all day ok? im just a 14 year old kid goin to high school when i live really far out into the country on a farm and have no friends to hang out with

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2011, 12:51:18 AM »
Round 1: He and kitty were calling each other out. I assumed he was traitor when Kitty turned up inno.
Round 2: I was traitor and he was in Kitty's last words, hell yes I went along with it.
Round 3: I said don't trust him because people that were near to him just stop responding. Someone asked "KOS Malak?" and i said "No" about 3 times.

The round we were traitors (round 3) I said "I don't trust Malak" that is in no way a reason to kill you. You were killed by Vex'd and then he turned on me because we were together.

Also round 3 would not have caused him to loose karma because he was a traitor and didn't shoot any innos. I was asked to ban him after round 3, I said no. (Tendovvi asked).

I waited 3 rounds to allow his 680 karma to go above 700, in 2 rounds it sunk to 637. So in 2 rounds he went below 600 and I gave him time to get it to an acceptable level. 2 rounds later it sunk another 40 points. One of which he was a traitor.

Alright, I'm going to put in my two cents.

Two ways to spin this:
1. (Unban) Towersheep did call him out the first two times, but one was because of a misunderstanding, and the other because he was blamed by a T (which, I never slay for). The third time would be a slay on the person who said "KOS Malak," not Malak or Towersheep. Some people like to take things out of context. So, his karma dropping because of this is not ban-worthy, even though it was below 700. I've had misunderstanding and been blamed before, which my karma has spiked many times, but I always lay low, and even when someone is shooting at me or calling me out, I just let them kill me and have them in my last words so I don't take any more karma-hits. Now saying that, I'm moving on to the second way to spin this.
2. (Ban stays) I don't exactly understand what Towersheep was trying to say (he did not put a number for your karma), but I think it was under 600.. like 597? He did try to give you time to raise your karma, but yet somehow it continued to drop? Even on a T round you couldn't get it back up? From that, it seems as if you weren't being as careful as you should have been, knowing what your karma currently was. I can understand fire-fights and having a T walk into your knife or shot, but if you're cautious and paying attention, you can avoid that easily.

Now, considering what I said first (the karma not being ban-worthy), and looking at how little his karma dropped after Tower had given him a second chance, I don't think he should remain banned. Yes, his karma was low, but there was a reason for that. I don't have any logs or explanation as to why his karma continued to drop the other rounds. And looking at how little it was (40 points or so) over several rounds, I don't think it was anything serious. 1 RDM is like 60-100 karma (not too sure about this, but I know it's more than 40). Most likely some misfires or a fire-fight. So, please unban him.

To Malak: I would recommend being extremely careful if someone is calling you out. When someone calls me out, I ask why, and if it's a poor reason, I KOS them instead. Sometimes saying "if you kill me, you'll be taking a karma-hit" prevents people from killing you, but if they do shoot at you, don't shoot back (IF your karma is low) and leave last words. Also, be aware of your surroundings! NEVER knife a person when there are other T's around you or throw a semtex. Try to be careful when killing an innocent or a confirmed T around others, and always, always, always have a reason behind killing anyone when you aren't a T. If you notice your karma dropping fast, just kill yourself in console at the start of the round to be safe, or have an excellent T round for a karma boost.

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2011, 12:52:13 AM »
furious if u were me u would know why i stay on the computer all day ok? im just a 14 year old kid goin to high school when i live really far out into the country on a farm and have no friends to hang out with

That's okay, I don't have friends either. XD

Offline malak97

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2011, 12:56:35 AM »
thank you waffles for sayin your thoughts by this ban i have learned to do as u said to do get them in last words that way right after i die they die but as u can see i was already being targeted and trying to argue out of being blamed for no reason i couldnt think becuase after 4 minutes of telling people tower was lieng it was getting frustrated and im not blaming anythin but when i get mad or anythin i cant think as well as i could not being lied upon because im sure like everyone here noone likes being lied on

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2011, 01:00:53 AM »
thank you waffles for sayin your thoughts by this ban i have learned to do as u said to do get them in last words that way right after i die they die but as u can see i was already being targeted and trying to argue out of being blamed for no reason i couldnt think becuase after 4 minutes of telling people tower was lieng it was getting frustrated and im not blaming anythin but when i get mad or anythin i cant think as well as i could not being lied upon because im sure like everyone here noone likes being lied on

0_0 heard of periods? (full stops)
Phim Bogason

Offline malak97

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2011, 01:01:58 AM »
what? do u meen by heard of periods?
i am a guy

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2011, 01:05:55 AM »
Thats it!

*Puts on sunglasses and grabs his trusty shotgun*

Get back to school and learn grammar....bitch
Phim Bogason

Offline Leomire

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2011, 01:06:12 AM »

Good thing,

I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS

Stolen from emo :)

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2011, 02:01:07 AM »
i am a guy

Offtopic.
Roflmao. Period as in ".". Sentences that have an ending marked by a ".". Not the female menstrual cycle of periodically shooting oil out of her elbow and bones breaking and reshaping into the bone structure of the feared Succubus. Men, children, and other women alike are challenged during this phase and fed to the beast. All shall fail. All shall be feasted upon. Not even the chosen shall survive the monster that lies within. Not until after this curse has lifted does she return back to her normal state.. completely unaware of her past actions. You will lie in fear, having an angel sleeping soundlessly by you, her seductive curves and soft voice keeping you prisoner. For the next 28 days, she is sane. You are alive for now.

You might want to study your grammar, I learned that $#!t in 6th grade. Still study up on it occasionally. Just so you know, it makes it a whole lot easier to understand you, and it helps make you more trusting to others and formal. Also, a clear mind starts with good grammar (you can't possibly speak well if you can't even write a clear sentence). Buy some grammar books; they're relatively cheap and very helpful. And, if you don't want to keep them, send them to me. I'd love to have your addre.. I collect them.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2011, 02:09:37 AM »
i am a guy

Offtopic.
Roflmao. Period as in ".". Sentences that have an ending marked by a ".". Not the female menstrual cycle of periodically shooting oil out of her elbow and bones breaking and reshaping into the bone structure of the feared Succubus. Men, children, and other women alike are challenged during this phase and fed to the beast. All shall fail. All shall be feasted upon. Not even the chosen shall survive the monster that lies within. Not until after this curse has lifted does she return back to her normal state.. completely unaware of her past actions. You will lie in fear, having an angel sleeping soundlessly by you, her seductive curves and soft voice keeping you prisoner. For the next 28 days, she is sane. You are alive for now.

You might want to study your grammar, I learned that $#!t in 6th grade. Still study up on it occasionally. Just so you know, it makes it a whole lot easier to understand you, and it helps make you more trusting to others and formal. Also, a clear mind starts with good grammar (you can't possibly speak well if you can't even write a clear sentence). Buy some grammar books; they're relatively cheap and very helpful. And, if you don't want to keep them, send them to me. I'd love to have your addre.. I collect them.

frogface

Offline Yarou

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2011, 02:49:02 AM »
i am a guy

Offtopic.

I uh.. i .. just...  serious?
fast talking admin

Offline malak97

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2011, 03:05:39 AM »
lol we all got way off topic

Offline Pillz

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2011, 03:53:26 AM »
i am a guy

Offtopic.

What, THE FUCK. Are you being serious? Watwat.

Also, I like getting lied on too.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2011, 03:53:26 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal