Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Modern Warfare 3 plot leaked/spoiled  (Read 6131 times)

Offline Finniespin

Re: Modern Warfare 3 plot leaked/spoiled
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2011, 01:29:49 PM »
hey dont hate on mw3. i know its gotten alot of shit cause of hackers in mw2 and black ops just being a shitty game. but this one looks different. i mean so far the campaign looks sick as hell but for multiplayer i have no idea. who knows it could be better or worse. its a lemon (no idea if good or bad) game. so wait for how people rate the game after it comes out, before u start naively criticizing the hell out of it. :D
Lol, all people were like. Oh Black ops is so balanced since the noobtube is nerfed.
STILL people think it's a shitty game...

Offline Boxman

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2011, 02:20:13 PM »
hey dont hate on mw3. i know its gotten alot of shit cause of hackers in mw2 and black ops just being a shitty game. but this one looks different. i mean so far the campaign looks sick as hell but for multiplayer i have no idea. who knows it could be better or worse. its a lemon (no idea if good or bad) game. so wait for how people rate the game after it comes out, before u start naively criticizing the hell out of it. :D
Lol, all people were like. Oh Black ops is so balanced since the noobtube is nerfed.
Shitty..? No. Boring..? Yes.

You see, Black Ops was missing Infinity Ward's map designs in terms of colors, textures, etc.

Treyarch made Black Ops the same as World at War.. 30 different shades of grey, brown, and black.
Infinity Ward uses vibrant colors.. and now there's Sledgehammer Studio which means it'll get the support [w/ Patches] it needs.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2011, 02:20:13 PM »

Offline Robby the [Bitter]

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2011, 02:27:40 PM »
Yeah, the game looks different, just like blackops did. Peopl raved about that and it came out shitty. This is going to be the same thing but with new guns, new maps and a new campaign. The hackers will hack, the trolls will troll, the game is going to blow. I'd play singleplayer though. trollface

Offline Pillz

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2011, 10:00:15 PM »

PEOPLE. What a fucking demographic.

PEOPLE like it too.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2011, 10:54:01 PM »
oh god the irony is you people because like you guys still play it anyways so like why you mad though its not nice

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2011, 12:39:28 AM »
oh god the irony is you people because like you guys still play it anyways so like why you mad though its not nice

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2011, 12:48:25 AM »
lemme explain in simplemansterms on how this works.

people are like "yo mang fuck this shit call of dutyy trash"

and then they are all like "bro i play cod all damn time never give any repsect

Offline Robby the [Bitter]

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2011, 01:10:42 AM »
people are like "yo mang fuck this shit call of dutyy trash"
trollface

Offline Pillz

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2011, 05:09:08 PM »
Darkemo what has happened to your literacy?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline A.K Commando

« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2011, 07:43:51 PM »
Don't rail on him, he cut himself recently and as such can't feel a few of his fingers, which is where his literacy went. As to black ops the Campaign was nice but the only thing I really liked about the MP was that you could choose your server (never did like random match cuz there was never any real host or admins to ban hackers). Like stated above they didn't have any really nice colors (except nuketown and that map is too fuckin small for any reasonable amount of players), the money system was shit cuz then you had to purchase all your weapons and your skills along with the upgrades to your skills, not to mention attachments, special dohickeys and the whole shibang. Add to that the fact that you never have enough money (unless you do wager matches the entire time) and it was just fuckin shit. I'm acually looking forward to MW3 since I'm sure it'll have a kickass story along with cool new Attachments and guns and even new Skills. Hopefully they allow you to choose servers instead of matchmaking, also I hope they bring in the zombie gamemode. But I'll jsut have to wait and see.
To those who seek me out, beware. The Darkness is my friend and it shall aid me. Do not be distressed though as only those of evil intent need fear the writhing darkness. Only those of Pure intentions can find me and receive my help.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2011, 07:57:31 PM »

Guys, don't rage at me for this comment, I'm a PC gamer at heart, but my comp sucks.  Anyway, I never knew there were any hackers in mw2, well, I never saw any, because I play on the xbox 360, and if you really care that much about the game and hackers, just play on the 360.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2011, 08:05:04 PM »
Darkemo what has happened to your literacy?
I could explain but I would be breaking forum rules sadly.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2011, 08:05:04 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal