Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: War rp Server Custom Map - Help needed  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Mmmaaattt94

War rp Server Custom Map - Help needed
« on: May 02, 2011, 10:17:03 AM »
Ok there will be a new gamemode soon. War RP. This rp is basically ill be 2 armys fighting in a desert to control it. The post explaining the mode is http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=4324.0

To have the best gamemode we need a custom map, for this we need a few mappers This is where you come in, we will have one head mapper for the project who will do the biggest bit, the landscape and the base map. Then if you want to help you can be a sub mapper and create some of the required things like towns or bases which then are sent to the main mapper to be added in.

If you want to help please picksomething from the list of required things then create it and upload pictures of it to the topic for approval. All mappers will get their name in the map in credits.

The list:

Base Area: A Large Desert area with hills, cliffs and other deserty things Started
British Army Base: Must be underground complex but have an above ground compound with a few buildings. Must have barracks, canteen, control room, generator room with a generator that can be blown up to cut power, a cctv system, alarm system, toilets, a garage, workshop, bomb room, computer room, storage and anything else a god army base should have. Compound must have a working gate and underground entrance must have blast door entrances.   Started
Russian Army base: Requires what the British army base has but must be different.  [INCOMPLETE]
Bunkers: 2 at most, must have an area for atleast one vehicle and have a specific use like an inteligence bunker would have computers or an armory bunker would have an armory ext  [INCOMPLETE]
A Mine: An open mine going deep underground. Should have rooms inside and can go very very deep to a special area if you want.   Started
2 Towns: Must look lived in. Must fit in with a desert, nothing too big please. 1 Town needs a police station.  [INCOMPLETE]
2 Villages: A deseret village, use your imaginations :D   1 Started
1 Deserted Village: Run down town, like wood buildings with holes ext ext  [INCOMPLETE]
An abbandoned airstrip - Put some plane carcus's a tower, buildings and a hanger.  [INCOMPLETE]
Some caves: Put in some cool stuff but just plain caves are good  [INCOMPLETE]
A Vault: Look at rp_cscdesert, it needs to be a big vault that can home people and be selfsustaining, needs bedrooms, canteen, shops ext and a big vault door to get in :D  [INCOMPLETE]
Small abandoned huts : They will go in the middle of the desert just to be there  [INCOMPLETE]
A petrol station: Just make a petrol station that looks fitting for a desert [COMPLETED] 
An Oasis - A few palm trees around some blue sparkling water :D   Started
Admin room: An admin room with buttons that can repawn the generators if exploded [INCOMPLETE]

If you think something else would be good to have in the map then comment. If i like the idea ill llow it to be made and put it in the list.

The team so far is -

Mmmaaattt94 - Overseeing dude :D

Head Mapper -

Mappers -
Finniespin
Leetgrain - adk123
pwn3d
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 04:49:51 PM by Mmmaaattt94 »

Offline Finniespin

Re: War rp Server Custom Map - Help needed
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 10:46:44 AM »
I'll help, as soon as I finished my ttt_minecraft map. (And after cs_highrise)
Just put me in the mappers

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 10:46:44 AM »

Offline san445

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 12:15:10 PM »
how much will I get paid to do this?

Offline Mmmaaattt94

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 01:22:17 PM »
Work will be done for the good of the community not for pay. It will be up to you if you do it or not be we are not paying for any mappers.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 01:30:30 PM »
Ima try my hand at doing the British army base and one of the villages (mmmaaatt said i could make two things :D)

Remember,if you want to make the village too,the map's supposed to have plenty,so go on ahead :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 02:18:32 PM by adk123 »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline IrishBandit

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 11:10:28 PM »
I can provide assistance if the gamemode proves worthy.

Offline Guvnuh

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 11:17:32 PM »
I'll provide Moral Support.  trollface

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 11:17:32 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal