Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TF2 Trading Thread  (Read 22278 times)

Offline oobla37

Re: TF2 Trading Thread
« Reply #105 on: December 31, 2012, 03:50:55 AM »
In oregon we don't have sales tax. However, I have a feeling our other taxes may be more expensive to balance it out. Who knows, I certainly don't. I do think sales tax make more sense simply because they make tourists and shit pay more which = more money.

Whenever I go to Washington I'm like FUCK YOU SALES TAX FUCK YOU.

pretty sure we have increased property tax for us in Oregon, but yeah, pretty obnoxious going to different states and running into having to pay 22$ instead of 19.95$. Either way, Oregon rules :D

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2012, 04:00:58 AM »
In oregon we don't have sales tax. However, I have a feeling our other taxes may be more expensive to balance it out. Who knows, I certainly don't. I do think sales tax make more sense simply because they make tourists and shit pay more which = more money.

pretty sure we have increased property tax for us in Oregon, but yeah, pretty obnoxious going to different states and running into having to pay 22$ instead of 19.95$. Either way, Oregon rules :D
Yay for hipster city (aka portland).

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2012, 04:00:58 AM »

Offline oobla37

« Reply #107 on: December 31, 2012, 04:07:55 AM »

Yay for hipster city (aka portland).
pfft, Eugene ftw.

By kwuartz
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2013, 07:02:50 AM »
I should trade some metal away.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2013, 05:00:21 PM »

Heyo, I'm doing this for hair.

If you play Eve and are willing to sell some Eve items for TF2 items. Contact Hair for details. He's willing to cash out ALL his TF2 for Eve items.

So if you are interested in this deal, Contact hair.

Offline Dante

« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2013, 08:58:02 PM »
I am willing to trade any of my TF2 items, Kleiner, Unusual Tidehunter hat and Unusual Seraphic Greevil for Dota 2 items. Mainly looking for Juggernaut or Bastion announcers, along with any Juggernaut and Drow unusuals.

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #111 on: May 22, 2013, 05:50:37 PM »
Back on topic to be serious.

Looking for those Steam Trading Cards. I am in need of the Medic and Soldier cards. I will pay one refined each for them. Let me know.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2013, 05:55:25 PM »

Looking for those Steam Trading Cards. I am in need of the Medic and Soldier cards. I will pay one refined each for them. Let me know.

I can trade a soldier card, but only trading for a HL2 card: Gord and Alyx, Bring the Fight, Respite or Metrocop, if you have any of those you could talk to me
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 06:10:46 PM by Leetgrain »
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 22, 2013, 06:47:18 PM »

I'll take you up on that. I have the medic card.

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #114 on: May 22, 2013, 07:36:21 PM »

I'll take you up on that. I have the medic card.

Thanks, I appreciate that. Add me on Steam if you haven't already:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cashprizes/

Offline Dante

« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2013, 06:18:12 PM »
Looking for Spectre and Drow Strange weapons or Bastion Announcer, willing to trade Strange Invoker Cape, Strange Tidehunter Hat, Any of my TF2 Items any rares I have on Dota that arent Juggernaut, Kleiner announcer or My Blood Seeker or Faceless Stranges.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2013, 06:18:12 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal