Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ban appeal "BonkTastic"  (Read 1267 times)

Offline BonkTastic

Ban appeal "BonkTastic"
« on: March 09, 2011, 01:12:08 AM »
Who were you banned by: No idea. Not spoken to by any admins, and abruptly banned without notice.

Why were you banned: I was banned for apparently "exploiting" a few days ago. I was not hacking or exploiting by any means. My friends told me that someone had been complaining that I had killed him without looking at him, when I didn't even have the weapon that had killed him. It was obviously someone else who had killed him, but the guy only saw me and assumed that I had killed him. I was given no warning, not even spoken to by an admin, and banned while still alive. There was no proof that I was exploiting. The only "proof" (if you can call it that) is some guy who obviously came to a bad conclusion, and an admin believed him.

What server where you banned from: TTT

What date and/or time around were you banned: March 4th

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22279101

Your in game name: BonkTastic

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bonktastic/

Additional comments: If the admin who banned me would step up and tell me why I was banned, I'd be cool with that and accept the ban. But if I am clueless as to why I have been banned, then obviously, something is wrong.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:31:13 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Ban appeal "BonkTastic"
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 08:00:28 AM »
Alright sounds pretty good. I'm assuming you ban was before source bans was in place cause you not showing up on it. Give me a bit and I'll get back to you on this.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: Ban appeal "BonkTastic"
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 08:00:28 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal