Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TF2 Rank  (Read 4570 times)

Offline Wholegrain

TF2 Rank
« on: March 08, 2011, 07:04:37 PM »

http://www.conjointgaming.com/tf2rank/

just installed now

view your rank on the tf2 server via in game or on our site from that link (we are adding a link on our forums now to the rank page)

tf2 server
173.243.121.194:27060

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

Re: TF2 Rank
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 07:17:53 PM »
Nice, good job too. Hopefully it'll attract players to join.

But aside from that, you should restart the ranks monthly. Just an opinion though.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 07:17:53 PM »

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 07:34:05 PM »
Hmm. Issue with player ranking:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/conjoint/public_html/tf2rank/player_ranking.php on line 75

And that repeats, and repeats all the way down the page...

Interesting stuff.   Wait.  Simplex?   He is playing? Nice to see him active again...

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 07:15:18 AM »
I'm aware of the many My SQL errors on the site I've been working around the clock for a solution. I'll figure it out, but it does seem to still be fully functional even with the odd errors. It should be fixed soon :D
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 11:08:54 AM »
I'm aware of the many My SQL errors on the site I've been working around the clock for a solution. I'll figure it out, but it does seem to still be fully functional even with the odd errors. It should be fixed soon :D
CAN I look in the code :D ?

And your database?
Maybe I can fix it. D: ?

I like to work with php

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 02:38:10 PM »
CAN I look in the code :D ?

And your database?
Maybe I can fix it. D: ?

I like to work with php
Maybe I'll contact you if that comes around :)
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 03:21:55 PM »
<3 you.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 03:28:46 PM »

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 03:40:57 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 04:02:49 PM »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 04:02:49 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal