Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: |GOD|Leader.Nick's admin form (TTT) *DENIED*  (Read 3442 times)

|GOD|Leader.Nick's admin form (TTT) *DENIED*
« on: February 02, 2011, 05:27:48 PM »
Hello! My name is Nick. I am a good team player and i feel even though people are admin they all deserve the same quality's. (Not ability's QUALITY'S!) If I get admin i swear to what ever god you believe in ( Unless it is satine) that I will not admin abuse. Im a A and B student who attends high school. I have from 3 'o' clock PM to 9 'o' clock PM on weekdays. On weekends im mostly on 24/7.  I have many friends. I DONT do drugs, Cigarets or alcohol. I am a clean man. I NEVER curse unless someone makes me very mad (Usually never happens). Many players like me and laugh at my jokes. (Did i mention i am very humorous?) :) Yes i am VERY humorous! I love seeing people happy. And all this is why I should be an admin!  :) ;) lol.gif quagmire laughface flower.gif
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 09:18:31 AM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Dinomoto

Re: |GOD|Leader.Nick's admin form (TTT)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 05:30:41 PM »
No, did not follow proper format.
Im a A and B student who attends high school
I really dont care about this and does not count as a quality
Very new to forums and community.
Phim Bogason

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 05:30:41 PM »

Offline Ghast

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 05:37:05 PM »
Hello! My name is Nick. I am a good team player and i feel even though people are admin they all deserve the same quality's. (Not ability's QUALITY'S!) If I get admin i swear to what ever god you believe in ( Unless it is satine) that I will not admin abuse. Im a A and B student who attends high school. I have from 3 'o' clock PM to 9 'o' clock PM on weekdays. On weekends im mostly on 24/7.  I have many friends. I DONT do drugs, Cigarets or alcohol. I am a clean man. I NEVER curse unless someone makes me very mad (Usually never happens). Many players like me and laugh at my jokes. (Did i mention i am very humorous?) :) Yes i am VERY humorous! I love seeing people happy. And all this is why I should be an admin!  :) ;) lol.gif quagmire laughface flower.gif

I don't like you.

Absolutely fucking no.

The only reason you want to be admin is to undo the permamute Code gave you.
Also, you didn't follow the proper format.

I've only seen you in-game once and you constantly beg for admins to slay/ban/kick people. It's so god damn annoying, honestly.

If anything, stick around so people will get to know you better. Then try again.
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 05:42:36 PM »
What server are you applying for: TTT

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Sorry, was not recommended

In game name: |GOD|Leader.Nick

Link to your steam page:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037074411   I know i said alot of friends, I DO but on my other account.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:38404341

Do you have past admin experience: Oh yes! I have owned a server once. And i have been co-owner for 5-6 servers

What are some good qualities you possess: Im kind. I let things roll off my back and I dont really care what other people think about me. I know im good and i will always be!

What country are you from: USA  !BABY!

Additional notes: For all of you people out there who dont respect me I get that. You may think what you want to think. But i know in my head that i am a good person. Oh and sorry for the other post i didnt see the proper format.

Offline Dante

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 05:54:36 PM »
What server are you applying for: TTT

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Sorry, was not recommended

In game name: |GOD|Leader.Nick

Link to your steam page:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037074411   I know i said alot of friends, I DO but on my other account.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:38404341

Do you have past admin experience: Oh yes! I have owned a server once. And i have been co-owner for 5-6 servers

What are some good qualities you possess: Im kind. I let things roll off my back and I dont really care what other people think about me. I know im good and i will always be!

What country are you from: USA  !BABY!

Additional notes: For all of you people out there who dont respect me I get that. You may think what you want to think. But i know in my head that i am a good person. Oh and sorry for the other post i didnt see the proper format.
1st. ^ that has to be the FIRST post otherwise you are still not following format.
2nd. Who the hell are you? I play ttt and have never seen you(That I know of).
3rd. What servers have you been an admin for?
4th. Wholegrain perfurs people who do drugs.
5th. Dino and ghast say no along with Code permamuting you just today... So I say no too.

Offline Vincent

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 06:00:31 PM »
i say no for many of the above reasons and a permamute? well then i think that says plenty of how you talk to people.
I'm The Batman...

Offline toast

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 06:13:51 PM »
Cough Cough Downie Sqeaker **** Alert Cough Cough
(=CG=) devis007: ADMIN FOR ALL GAMES EHE DONT STOP INSULT ME DO SOMTHING!!!!!

Offline Boxman

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 06:37:50 PM »
God, No.

Today he was rdmed and all he did was demand that I did my job and slay a person we couldn't even find evidence on. He's immature, new, and rude. No.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 06:51:58 PM »
No. He is immature and cannot handle simple stresses. He gets cranky quite often, despite what he says. Also, I've seen him on the server maybe 2x.

Another thing: He can't even figure out where to post in the fourms, he posted an admin abuse thing in the general discussion section. Can we trust him to figure out who is and isn't rdm'ed?

by Kwaurtz

Offline Tazojin (Dwight)

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 07:02:18 PM »
and to quote himself "I'll do anything to get unmuted"

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 07:05:45 PM »
and to quote himself "I'll do anything to get unmuted"

Good point.

We're all in agreement (for once :P)
Phim Bogason

Offline A.K Commando

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 07:07:51 PM »
You know if he'll do anything I want a good BJ and five hundred dollars and I might consider it. Also I would to point people to my rant in this fools said 'abuse' thread in GD. I would also like to point out that if this man Child got accepted I would go on a murderous spree against everyone who said yes leading up to this childs eviseration and hanging on a tall building.

For those of you too lazy to read this, I say not only no, but hell fucking no.
To those who seek me out, beware. The Darkness is my friend and it shall aid me. Do not be distressed though as only those of evil intent need fear the writhing darkness. Only those of Pure intentions can find me and receive my help.

Offline Travis

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 07:45:24 PM »
Don't you have to be nominated for admin now?  trollface
Boobs.

Offline LeninCat

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2011, 07:48:45 PM »
You know if he'll do anything I want a good BJ and five hundred dollars and I might consider it. Also I would to point people to my rant in this fools said 'abuse' thread in GD. I would also like to point out that if this man Child got accepted I would go on a murderous spree against everyone who said yes leading up to this childs eviseration and hanging on a tall building.

For those of you too lazy to read this, I say not only no, but hell fucking no.

What he (and what I) said in an image macro

"I'm admin of my own asshole, no one may enter but me" -Wholegrain on vent 12:49:12 AM March 12th 2011

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2011, 08:49:09 PM »
DENIED XD

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2011, 08:49:09 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal