Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Lamb of God  (Read 2166 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

Lamb of God
« on: October 09, 2010, 12:37:35 AM »
I know we've had metal threads, but this band is one that needs a thread all of their own. One of the first metal bands I got into, and for good reason, Lamb of God is spearheading the new wave of american metal, being nominated this year for a Grammy but losing out to Judas Priest. Their instrumentals need no vocals to move with them, however the voice of Randy Blythe is just in its own an amazing one. With the insane drumming of Chris Adler and his younger brother Willie playing rhythm guitar, they are insane with their synchronization and styling, only to have John Campbell on bass guitar, who modifies and works on his bass by himself and most of the time refuses to let tech's touch them. Finally one of the biggest powerhouses of the band is the lead guitarist Mark Morton, who's fingers would scream if you asked them how much pain he had to have gone through to develop the bands sound. And unlike most of your modern bands, this guys have been working together with the same core individuals for almost 16 years now. They are one of my all time favorite bands, having seen them both and the Black Dahlia Murder on 3 different occasions.
Lamb of God - Laid to Rest

Lamb of God - Redneck
Lamb of God - Set To Fail
Lamb of God - Walk with Me In Hell

The best show I ever saw them put on was with Children of Bodom, As I lay Dying, God Forbid and Municipal Waste, the energy they just deliver into the crowd, it was definitely worth the injuries to be in that pit. They are one of the few bands who have one song dedicated to a wall of death. They no longer have to tell the crowd to do it, as soon as you hear the countdown for black label you are completely aware of the necessity to get the fuck out of the way or your ass is getting trampled.
Lamb of God - Black Label @ Download '07 AMAZING QUALITY!!

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
Re: Lamb of God
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 10:46:01 PM »
I fucking love Lamb of God.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: Lamb of God
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 10:46:01 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal