Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: HACKS  (Read 4609 times)

G-man

Re: HACKS
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010, 09:41:55 AM »
To be honest, there's a limit to how much "owning" the person can do until the game stops being fun and becomes annoying.

Hackers goin' down  8)

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2010, 09:43:56 AM »
then up and down again, like a seesaw
Phim Bogason

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2010, 09:43:56 AM »

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2010, 12:08:05 PM »
So, what did we do about Watupdog? And Jorgen, I don't think anybody would waste 2 flashbangs on a place where you THINK someone might be. And if you look back at "hacks4", you'll see I was hiding behind that crate for more than 10 seconds (I was testing him). Normal players wouldn't camp there that long, and Watupdog would give up his suspection if he wasn't hacking.

first off NOOOOOOOOOO.....i have played on that map a so many times from 1.6 to CZ to CSS there always is people hiding in that spot....i play on the fragmasters server a lot and they play on that map and there is always a team of idiots camping there so we can't flank them. Also players do camp for that length of time i mean go and play on a office server there are so many campers....

im not saying he wasn't hacking  but i say that number four is just a cry of help because he flashed you i don't see a hack on number 4

lolumad?
I already told you he flashed me twice? How is that just a cry of help? Did you read the full post?

Xantos, have you ever been SO sure that someone was hiding behind a crate without even seeing him, to throw 2 flashbangs at him, then immediately assault him after the second one?
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

Offline Global_Meltdown

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2010, 12:17:25 PM »
btw the was no hacks 5 just hacks and 1-4 hacks4 he didn't reply.

I wasn't accusing anyone specifically it's true tho, look this thread is still going about one event that happened days ago. I don't see how I'm wrong about whiners.

I don't see what flaming each other for debating something we cannot know for sure unless the server detects it through some kind of anti-cheat measure or blatant other examples of hacking via spectator.

I never said he didn't act actually I remember posting I suspected him as well.

I personally think no one has enough proof, if you want him banned still fine but it won't be by me unless I see proof. I don't jump to conclusions I give everyone a fair enough chance. If he hacks he will again and we'll catch him and ban him.

If not then there's nothing to worry about. I'm sorry if people took my posts about whiners (which is what this thead is) and watupdog hacking as a personal attack. I specifically did not direct towards any individual more towards the fact that this thread seems to be negative in general.

And also against fellow CG members! It was not my point. Lets not argue amongst ourselves it shows lack of maturity as leaders and admins. If he hacks ban him if not let him be.

Oh yeah i waste flashes all the time cause i suck at nades, yesterday i accidentally flashed someone turned around only to realize i threw a smoke and got shot in the face..... whoops.... wrong nade :P

9:04 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Something happened to me that is so vile, that I want to go out in a rampage
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: brb
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: k
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: :\
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you want to know?
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: yeah
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you REALLY want to know?
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: There is a Justin Bieber sticker on one of my binders for school.
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: That makes me mad
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: hahahaha
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: pwned
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: EFF U WURLD

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010, 02:35:39 PM »
i'm making a note here, huuuuge failure, even though the ttt people came her.
the ttt people were whining
buhu we ain't got cake

so yeah, the just of that post is, if you cant handle geting hardcorly pwned in the asshole at times you should stick to ttt.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010, 02:35:39 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal