Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What the hell? *SOLVED*  (Read 2833 times)

Offline theoddone

What the hell? *SOLVED*
« on: August 20, 2010, 05:00:36 PM »
So I was permabanned for knifing a traitor while I was a traitor, The reason he got killed was becuase he was so close to the person i was knifing and I missed. I said sorry to him and killed myself next round. Next thing I know 3 rounds later he called an admin and I got permabanned.

Talk about raging.

Anyways, I knwo that you guys are not going to unban me but let this serve as a warning that the admins on this server do not reason well and wont listen to the full story and will not allow you to talk. They ban you before you have any chance to confirm/deny anything.

There are plenty of other TTT server and I can tell that I made the wrong choice by deciding to spend my time here only to get permabanned for An accident that I calmly explained.

Thanks,
The Odd One
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 12:54:29 AM by DarkEmoKonata »

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
Re: What the hell?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 05:05:41 PM »
Seeing as it went out like this I would like to apologize on behalf of the other admins. And don't worry, you probably will get unbanned. Do you remember who banned you?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 05:05:41 PM »

Offline vinnylord

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 05:15:55 PM »
-.-  why do u guys on TTT permaban so fast :S its not always needed      if they do it more then once then u should do it ,

i find this admin abuse to permaban someone for this
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 05:22:30 PM »
Seriously... who was the admin who banned him?
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 05:35:01 PM »
Lets not be quick to jump the gun here. There may have been a mess up some where. We can't just all shout admin abuse cause we heard ONE side of the story. Odd One might have done other things to provoke this. I am just saying.

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 05:47:00 PM »
Yeah, might have been a misunderstanding. Either way, we still have to find the admin who banned him  :-\
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 06:13:40 PM »
i dunno i normally just week ban people unless they are mass rdmers lol

Offline Snak

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 06:43:55 PM »
Is this McgangBang? If so, he know's exactly why he's banned.

If not, no idea! :)
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline Alzine

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 06:48:54 PM »
i banned him, but it wasn't perma it was a two day ban because i was told by several people he rdm'd three times... if he did not i apologize, but it was nopt a perma ban it was a two day.

Offline theoddone

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 10:09:07 PM »
Never tell your password to anyone.
Makin'n Bacon: Fucking permaed bitch, ur never coming back
[PSP]The Odd One{{TMG}}?,: For what?!
Makin'n Bacon: Knifing me when we were both traitors.

So I assumed that I was permed. BUT STILL, I rdmed one round ONE PERSON on ACCEDENT. I killed myself the following round. and then the other two rounds was revenge killed by makin.

This I feel was an un-fair ban as you never warned/asked or even commented anything to me. You banned without hesitiaton.

If its an accedent it's a slay the next round, I complyed! I typed kill in the console. You have the logs to proove I killed ONE person. I addmitted to it and I had my punishment. But some raging asshole lies and gets me banned.

You sould have to use evedence rather than blind judgement when deciding to ban. It is obvious that the admins of this server lack the ability to reason and are only in for "The lulz"

The only person that was involved in my accedental knifing was makin, I dont know where you got your statistic of 3 from as my karma was around 900-950. During the round I was banned I was a traitor, you may have mistaken it for rdm but I assure you I did not rdm other than the ONE time.

Seeing as you have banned me for an unjust cause this will have been my last stay at your "Server" (if it even deserves the name).

Thanks,
The Odd One
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 10:14:30 PM by theoddone »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 10:36:24 PM »
does not need to be rdm from the same round-.-

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2010, 10:48:55 PM »
Okay first off, don't start blant off saying our admins are shit because of one judgment made by one admin.
Second, calm the fuck down, from what I have been told the whole server was on your ass about you rdming multiple other times.
Now, I don't know about this but on behalf of the admin that banned you I would like to apologize for your unpleasant experience on our server. When the server gets hectic it can be hard to make proper judgments.
As for Makin Bacon we will check in about him cause from what it seems (you said) he was revenge RDMing which just ain't right on our server.
I understand you might have had an unfair thing happen to you here but you must bear with us and not be so aggressive towards our admins about it.
Seeing as you have banned me for an unjust cause this will have been my last stay at your "Server" (if it even deserves the name).
If you don't care so much then why post? Why are you even bothering to post? That's what I would like to know good sir. If you are not coming back then why should we even bother to unban you?
Anyways with all that rage out, reply back with your Steam ID if you wish to be unbanned.

Offline Alzine

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2010, 11:07:22 PM »
Never tell your password to anyone.
Makin'n Bacon: Fucking permaed bitch, ur never coming back
[PSP]The Odd One{{TMG}}?,: For what?!
Makin'n Bacon: Knifing me when we were both traitors.

So I assumed that I was permed. BUT STILL, I rdmed one round ONE PERSON on ACCEDENT. I killed myself the following round. and then the other two rounds was revenge killed by makin.

This I feel was an un-fair ban as you never warned/asked or even commented anything to me. You banned without hesitiaton.

If its an accedent it's a slay the next round, I complyed! I typed kill in the console. You have the logs to proove I killed ONE person. I addmitted to it and I had my punishment. But some raging asshole lies and gets me banned.

You sould have to use evedence rather than blind judgement when deciding to ban. It is obvious that the admins of this server lack the ability to reason and are only in for "The lulz"

The only person that was involved in my accedental knifing was makin, I dont know where you got your statistic of 3 from as my karma was around 900-950. During the round I was banned I was a traitor, you may have mistaken it for rdm but I assure you I did not rdm other than the ONE time.

Thanks,
The Odd One

Okay, first off i'd like to say that i am sorry if my ban was unjust, but at this point your insulting the person that was on your side. While yes i banned you for 2 day, most of the server wanted me to permna ban you for rdming, and ghosting.... but i said " guys i cant ban him for that i dont have proof he's ghosting." but they kept hounding me to ban you so i said loud and clear that i was going to ban you for 2 days for elegidly rdming. And please don't insult the whole server/community for the mistake i made...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 11:20:10 PM by alzine »

Offline theoddone

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 12:49:07 AM »
Okay first off, don't start blant off saying our admins are shit because of one judgment made by one admin.
Second, calm the fuck down, from what I have been told the whole server was on your ass about you rdming multiple other times.
Now, I don't know about this but on behalf of the admin that banned you I would like to apologize for your unpleasant experience on our server. When the server gets hectic it can be hard to make proper judgments.
As for Makin Bacon we will check in about him cause from what it seems (you said) he was revenge RDMing which just ain't right on our server.
I understand you might have had an unfair thing happen to you here but you must bear with us and not be so aggressive towards our admins about it.
If you don't care so much then why post? Why are you even bothering to post? That's what I would like to know good sir. If you are not coming back then why should we even bother to unban you?
Anyways with all that rage out, reply back with your Steam ID if you wish to be unbanned.

Firstly I want to say sorry for insulting the server, I was just throwing around blame in all directions and I apologies if I hurt your feelings, I just needed to get all that rage out of my system.

As for the steam ID it follows, [PSP]The Odd One{{TMG}}?," STEAM_0:1:18361092

As for the accusation of the ghosting, I think you may have the wrong person for that as I never killed any traitors accept for the initial incident.

And sorry again for not rationalizing the situation and blaming the server for what now looks like a mis-comminication.

Thanks again,
The Odd One

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 12:53:21 AM »
Well then, that's settled.
I apologize for the inconvience and you will be unbanned as soon as I can get to it.

BAN LIFTED
*THREAD LOCKED*

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 12:53:21 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal