Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [ZM] abdo_sayed admin app  (Read 7197 times)

Offline abdo_sayed

[ZM] abdo_sayed admin app
« on: July 04, 2014, 01:37:55 AM »
my name is abdo_sayed

in game name : abdo_sayed

http://steamcommunity.com/id/abdo_sayed

STEAM_0:0:78468010

i always play zombie master in kill factory server .so i will be helpful when i become admin

i live in Africa (SUDAN) .....time : East Africa Time Zone (UTC+03:00)

yes i have a mic .... it work perfectly

i have been an admin in half life 1 but now the server is gone

i used it once time but no one answer me  T_T

i want to be admin because i see many hackers play with ous ..and the other players ask any admin here ...and they go out form killfactory server

i know i haven't 20 post here but i will do any thing to be admin

there is an admin (Futeko) here knows me

i always play in killfactory and i most players play in and have a high score you can see my score here : www.gametracker.com/server_info/198.50.26.34:27033/top_players/

as you see i played more than futeko

if there was a problem tell me and i will fix it fast

thanks for reading
zombie master king,

abdo_sayed

Offline Ozborne

Re: [ZM] abdo_sayed admin app
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 03:33:18 AM »
-/+
I am aware your first language is not english, but we do need more administrators who can speak english at least properly do not take offense to this. You having more play time then Futeko, is beside the point I think mainly we're looking at your maturity and such. As ZM is a dying game, and we're one of the only lasting servers we need administrators who can speak english properly, administrate properly, and ect. Then again, I could be completely wrong, as I haven't been on ZM in a few months!
Sorry for major grammar issues, it is late here and I am tired as fuck!

Edit: If another administrator wants to give me shit, for my honest opinion. I am aware that not everyone has the same english skills, and if you have a problem with my vote then PM me. c:

Kind regards,
Ozborne
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 12:46:03 PM by Ozborne »

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 03:33:18 AM »

Offline abdo_sayed

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 03:46:19 AM »
you are right my language skill is not good

but i understand any thing in english

I do not care grammer but i can talk in english perfectly

this  Reason is not enough to Not accepted me

thanks for reply
zombie master king,

abdo_sayed

Offline Pyro

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 06:06:55 AM »
This guy seems to be on anytime I played the server. I think we can atleast give him a chance and see if he is good material, as that is what 'trial' is for, right?

Offline Gray Fox

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 12:20:05 PM »
......that is what 'trial' is for, right?
Give him a shot and just keep an eye on how he does. If he doesn't do well then at least he was given a chance.
The fox says go die in a hole.....

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 12:38:54 PM »
This guy seems to be on anytime I played the server. I think we can atleast give him a chance and see if he is good material, as that is what 'trial' is for, right?
Obviously, I'll change my vote to +/- but as Futeko stated when he first got administrator, the ZM server needs special care.. Also he is quite impaitent which I can understand..
http://gyazo.com/1c88e5eae6d8eb651e602759cb984e5f

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline abdo_sayed

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2014, 12:48:44 PM »
now .... what should i do to do admin work ... tell me What should I do

thanks for reading
zombie master king,

abdo_sayed

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2014, 04:20:19 PM »
Hello,

Obviously you're extremely impatient and you are spamming the forums with post. I get that you may not have understood the rules, but you bumping threads from two years ago and one or two from a January is quite annoying! So again I am changing my vote back to -1. Due to the fact you failed to read the forum rules.

Kind Regards,
Ozborne

Offline abdo_sayed

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2014, 08:50:19 AM »
as you know mr.Ozborne iam new here ... let me take my time

any one new will do like this

any way iam sorry  :-[ for give this time please

thx
zombie master king,

abdo_sayed

Offline Futeko

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2014, 01:27:19 PM »
I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced you have the required maturity to handle being an admin on such a sensitive game and server. As Ozborne pointed out, restless impatience is a glaring red light for such applications, because patience is a critical quality to have for a game admin - and unfortunately, that's not the only warning sign (Ozborne pointed out a few others). In that sense, I believe it's a little bit too soon to give you such a high responsibility on that server.

What I would advice you to do, is to demonstrate:
1) That you can be useful;
2) That you can take proper decisions.

So, when playing the game, if you encounter people you'd have taken action against, please gather evidence as explained in that thread and post it on the forums. It will help the community, show us whether you are indeed capable, and eventually provide us with the necessary materials to approve you.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2014, 06:26:31 AM »
I'm going to DENY your application.

Here's why:

I had to warn you 2 times not to necro old threads, you were spamming to get some posts up, and also impatience; you kept rushing to get a decision on your application.

I also believe, seeing your English abilities, that there will be misunderstandings with other players.

Although we do need more admins for the ZM server, I don't think you can handle it as of now.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2014, 06:26:31 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal