Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [GMOD] [Murderer] mu_abandoned  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Finniespin

[GMOD] [Murderer] mu_abandoned
« on: May 26, 2014, 07:30:25 PM »
I totally forgot to post it here. But i've made another map. This time for murderer and prophunt.

Feel free to check it out:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=262374517

(Description and pictures are in the link)

Offline Ozborne

Re: [GMOD] [Murderer] mu_abandoned
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 08:48:30 PM »
Hello,

The map is extremely well done, but I realize there is a way of getting out of the map.. I believe me and inject were speaking of this one night, and he said he'd inform you but I believe he did not? Anyways If he did then I am telling you again <3. It is upstairs I believe.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 08:48:30 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 08:54:10 PM »
Hello,

The map is extremely well done, but I realize there is a way of getting out of the map.. I believe me and inject were speaking of this one night, and he said he'd inform you but I believe he did not? Anyways If he did then I am telling you again <3. It is upstairs I believe.
We played a very early version. I've been told that's since been fixed. I also tested to see if it was, and it does appear to be fixed. So no prob there.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 09:26:34 AM »
Probably the old version yea.
In any case if you find a glitch, feel free to report it. So I can fix it ASAP.

PS. A like is much appeciated.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 09:26:34 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal