Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 5079 times)

Offline Pyro

Greetings
« on: March 31, 2014, 06:42:09 AM »
Been away for a while, will still post if something that I find interesting gets brought up.

Don't expect to see me ingame, sorry.

To all the new guys: I'm sure you're doing a good job

Offline Futeko

Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 07:25:15 AM »
Welcome back, Pyro :)
Even if you're not active IG, an extra point of view is always welcome!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 07:25:15 AM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 12:13:00 AM »
Welcome back I think? Can't remember if you said you hate me or not. Might have been someone else. lol either way welcome back. Hope you have fun!
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pyro

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 05:03:40 AM »
Welcome back I think? Can't remember if you said you hate me or not. Might have been someone else. lol either way welcome back. Hope you have fun!

Nah, I don't hate anyone unless they specifically hate me, and I assume you don't hate me for being inactive for quite a bit :P

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 05:29:20 AM »

Nah, I don't hate anyone unless they specifically hate me, and I assume you don't hate me for being inactive for quite a bit :P
Nope. You are one of my favourites   quagmire
 trollface

Lol, but seriously. You were a great HA. Hopefully we'll see you around.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pyro

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 02:27:55 PM »

Nope. You are one of my favourites   quagmire
 trollface

Lol, but seriously. You were a great HA. Hopefully we'll see you around.

Haha it's always good to hear that your work is being appreciated! Thanks.

Perhaps I'll give ZM a try after such a long time. Hehe

EDIT: I got some spare time, maybe I can help out with ZM after I had some time around getting to know people more.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 02:30:45 PM by Pyro »

Offline Futeko

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 02:32:59 PM »
Ah! Well in any case, any extra player is more than welcome on the ZM server, seeing as it's usually far from being full :3

Offline Pyro

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 02:37:43 PM »
Ah! Well in any case, any extra player is more than welcome on the ZM server, seeing as it's usually far from being full :3

I know, it's quite sad actually, because in the olden days ZM was still full of life and used to have nice players (along with the occasional troll, ofcourse). We used to have a group of players that always played and were close friends the admins.

I am glad to see that people still care about ZM and are willing to populate it.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 02:37:43 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal