Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Offences and resulting actions  (Read 6492 times)

Offline Ozborne

Re: Offences and resulting actions
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2014, 11:34:50 PM »
We obviously have different opinions of the situation, I am done posting on this.. Until these changes are accepted/denied I will only use a few of them, if you have a problem with that contact Inject or confront me.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Futeko

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2014, 11:53:22 PM »
To be honest I'm rather surprised at the hostility you display regarding this discussion, when you stated that you wholeheartedly agreed with what was proposed in the first post.

I also feel the tone of the discussion was somewhat misunderstood - as I previously stated, this is neither an attack nor an argument, it's simply a discussion ("Hey, wouldn't it be better to do this?"). I don't feel there's a need to get on such a defensive high ground when the point is just to debate common guidelines; it feels like you're saying "I'll do it my way unless I'm given a direct order from a superior admin". No one here is trying to tell you how to do your job - but we're a team, and as a team we need to cooperate, and cooperation advocates understanding and compromising. It's kind of a cold shower to see that we're unable to have a calm, level-headed conversation about something as trivial as the publicity of an admin status.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2014, 11:53:22 PM »

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2014, 12:08:43 AM »
I guess I have been extremely over my head, but to be fair it wouldn't have happened if Sputkin hopped on trying to say  I was or am doing the following.. "And for the last, I dont want to hear you flaming to your friends, how you can achieve gatling with your admin rights. Thats immature and putting yourself on a pedestal."

- I apologize to you guys for my attitude, I just got a bit.. er.. Defensive because I was being "bossed" around..
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 12:15:03 AM by Ozborne »

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline SPUTKIN 2000

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2014, 07:35:52 AM »
Good morning!

Sputkin, with all due respect,

Unless you are an Admin with Conjoint Gaming, please refrain from trying to tell ours what to do.

This thread was fine, clear, concise, and already agreed upon before you came in commanding the troops.

I feel an apology to Futeko and Ozborne is in order.

Nice to have you in here. I really waited for your participation, so its really sad you ingore whole conversation by just shruggin your shoulders and saying I messed the threads good consensus.
Whats your opinion to admins visibility?
Do you play ZM? What you think about game's situation nowdays?

I know these are hard things to handle, but we shouldnt bury them under the ground and just smile happy like everythings just fine.

I have to apologize you all for my first post. It sounded bit harsh and like Futeko said, I maybe got misunderstood bit. I wasnt trying to come and told you what to do/not to do. I tend to talk straight, and using english makes it lot easier (it takes some time to write my thoughts down). Im trying to say, as a longtime hardcore ZM player, game maybe needs just certain privileges.

I have to bring this out, no matter if alone with my opinions. Ive thought this from the start, which you can see from my earlier post to Osb's admin application, and feeling about this is getting stonger every time he posts to this thread. This is not personal attack and I believe this is not reflecting to main point - Playing ZM.

I think Ozborne isnt really admin material. You're are very easily provoked, taking everything little too literally and personally + you dont show much respect to others opinion, even your fellow admin Futeko. This is your third(?) day as a admin, and youre already shown your real nature, so I dont want to see whats happening in future.
You keep talkin about your past admin experience, but thats worth of nothing if you cant learn from your mistakes. Have you?
And "admin experience" isnt just some thing you can use as a shield in tight situations, which you have habit to do.

Admin need to read different type of personalities and handle with them, not treat them like caddle.

Youre young, use it as advantage. Stop trying to be too mature, it just turns against you. You have still lot to learn from homo sapiens. Maybe we all do.

With all respect,
SPUTKIN 2000 [RUS]
(Actually Finland)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 07:49:06 AM by SPUTKIN 2000 »

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2014, 11:23:55 AM »
If you do not think I am admin material simply report me to Inject, above the post you were the one who provoked me and Futeko agreed with me while we were messaging on steam. If I am not admin material please explain more, because I obviously have to disagree with you.

Edit: Pulling the I am young card will also not work, I've had a lot of jobs and worked in a lot high places, this being said I believe I am mature enough to hold this position, what you're doing here is attempting to create a flame war.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 11:26:03 AM by Ozborne »

Offline SPUTKIN 2000

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2014, 02:13:50 PM »
Things are getting ugly ingame. I got feeling of witch hunt...

960x700 px
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Osborne, that was really awkward.

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2014, 02:23:12 PM »
I was undercover, I was watching 'The Muslim' acting like a normal player in game and you broke my cover by saying "nice try ozborne", I spoke to Futeko about this and he agreed you were extremely out of line.

Edit: It isn't hard to spell my name, it is everywhere ingame.. Honestly when I first spoke to you, you were interested in joining the admin team but after I got it you've been god bent on trying to get me removed. Also I spoke to a retired Community Leader and he said I did nothing wrong calling you a "idiot",  if you wish I could probably take a screen shot of mine and his chat. (Jorgen) If you have a problem calling me out on something you shouldn't have done, then don't do it.. As stated above I was acting like a normal player asking if there is admin to see if I could get someone to say "No, we're doing bad things" like I did get someone similar to say! Maybe you need to stop now, I will be speaking with a higher administrator to handle this situation, you're getting on my nerves.. By the most part it is coming on like you're trying to start a flame war with me, which I advise is not a good thing to do.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 02:29:53 PM by Ozborne »

Offline SPUTKIN 2000

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2014, 02:55:11 PM »
1. Why to in first place ask whos admin? Two times.
2. As you see, I said "nice try, Osb" I didnt really know it's you. Just in case I picked my words carefully and didnt use your nick - im not dumb. No one noticed anything in middle of the intensive gaming.
3. Instead of keepin your role, you... Well this GIF I saw recently tells more than thousand words.

CHECK OUT EVERYONE HE REVEALED ME

Please dont blame me on rule violations if you dont know them yourself. As an admin.

Edit to your edit:
Like I said to you couple days ago: I dont try to get admin because I trust you two can handle the job.
Before that it was you who asked me to join admin team.

I dont like how you speak by others mouth. Id like to have "Jorgen" and Futeko here to express their feelings.

Otherwise this conversation isnt going way or another.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 03:09:55 PM by SPUTKIN 2000 »

Offline Futeko

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2014, 02:58:17 PM »
You need to seriously calm down.

If you were trying to be undercover, why did you speak out like that first things into the game? Just join the game and stay silent, no one will call you out. If you join a game and get very insistent about whether people knows there's an admin online, of course you're plainly exposing yourself. It's like asking people to hit you and then complaining afterwards that someone did.

In any case, Sputkin you shouldn't have called him out; that's still not okay to do regardless of the circumstances.

I suggest you two arrange some time off-game to have a calm discussion about this. Let's please handle this in an adult and mature way. If you really can't agree or sort things out, then just ignore each other and call it off. Right now, you're both turning this into a way bigger problem than it needs to be, and if you continue on that path, it will blow up one way or another, and that's in the interest of nobody.

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2014, 03:34:58 PM »
I can attempt to have Jorgen post on the thread, but if not I will surely take a picture of what he said..

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2014, 03:46:37 PM »
I don't even think you need to get any outside opinions, Futeko is giving good advice.

If you were trying to be undercover, why did you speak out like that first things into the game? Just join the game and stay silent, no one will call you out. If you join a game and get very insistent about whether people knows there's an admin online, of course you're plainly exposing yourself. It's like asking people to hit you and then complaining afterwards that someone did.

In any case, Sputkin you shouldn't have called him out; that's still not okay to do regardless of the circumstances.

I suggest you two arrange some time off-game to have a calm discussion about this. Let's please handle this in an adult and mature way. If you really can't agree or sort things out, then just ignore each other and call it off. Right now, you're both turning this into a way bigger problem than it needs to be, and if you continue on that path, it will blow up one way or another, and that's in the interest of nobody.

This thread is like making an issue out of a non-issue.

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2014, 03:50:50 PM »
So pretty much this thread will continue to be a massive issue, may we just request a lock to the thread?

Offline SPUTKIN 2000

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2014, 04:12:11 PM »
I think I have said my words, and I believe you got my point.

If anyone doesnt have anything more to say, lock sounds good to me. Rather its shame that more active Z players didnt participate in the discussion, but well, community isnt big either.

ZM is my favourite child, so I promise I'll contact to you two in here or by PM if I something pops into my mind.

See you at Zombie Master.  :-*
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 04:18:42 PM by SPUTKIN 2000 »

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2014, 08:38:26 PM »

Nice to have you in here. I really waited for your participation, so its really sad you ingore whole conversation by just shruggin your shoulders and saying I messed the threads good consensus.
Whats your opinion to admins visibility?
Do you play ZM? What you think about game's situation nowdays?

Mr. Sputkin, all I see from you is an attempt to draw more of an argument to this thread, so I won't participate in what was once a civil exchange.
Defending my fellow Admins is not "shrugging [my] shoulders".

You have hi-jacked this thread from its original intent of "Offenses and Resulting Actions". If you have a problem with an Admin, please post a proper Admin Abuse thread in the appropriate area.
Mr. Osbourne and Mr. Futeko have just become Trial Admins. Mistakes are to be expected. I know I've made my fair share of them. That is how we learn to be better at a job we are not only not-paid-to-do but also do in our spare time. But the way you are coming off resembles an attack. And I WILL NOT stand for it.
And I will say this AGAIN: Unless you are an Admin with Conjoint Gaming, please refrain from trying to tell ours what to do.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2014, 09:20:38 AM »
wow, what did I miss?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2014, 09:20:38 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal