Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Perma Ban Appeal  (Read 1553 times)

Offline lighteye

Perma Ban Appeal
« on: March 07, 2014, 08:45:06 AM »
Your in game name:Victory Musix

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:15240662

Who were you banned by:RED

Why were you banned: TKing

What server where you banned from: hidden servers

What date and time were you banned:10-27-13 17:04

Link to your steam page:

Additional comments: It was a long time ago, I love the game the hidden and i like to play it. Your server is like the only one on the game that is good. I'm really sorry. There's a thing I do in the game with hldj and at the end of the round, and only at the end of the round, is i play a "victory song" for like 5-10 sec and people enjoy it. Sometimes it comes off as annoying but i try to ease into it so people like me. I swear to you I only mean good by it. Hence the name Victory Musix. 9 out of 10 times people like me but there's always one asshole that kills me and that's why I tk and got banned. please let me play on your server!

Offline Boom

Re: Perma Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 03:42:29 PM »
I would just like to bring your attention here:

It would appear that this was your third offense. You were banned for multiple reasons, and not just once. I do also recall permanently gagging you and having to kick you multiple times in the server when I was an administrator at the time.

If I recall correctly, according the Hidden ban manual (which I do not know is in effect or not) a third offense justifies a permanent ban. However, I am in no position to make ANY calls merely just stating what I know.

Just because someone doesn't "like" you or the music you play in the server does not justify you to teamkill that particular user.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 03:42:29 PM »

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 02:10:36 PM »
Musix, I have ALWAYS appreciated your Victory/Defeat music.

However, I recall one time you came into the lobby and I saw you had a previous Ban and I could have sworn telling you that you can't TK in retaliation. That when no admin is present, the TK manager will handle assholes.

After you were banned for TeamKilling/teamshooting the first time, you'd figure out that it's not the way to go.

People are assholes for not remembering that there's a Player Mute and teamkilling you, but you should have picked up on it sooner.

I would LIKE to see you come back. I have NEVER seen you teamkill myself, but I trust Red did.
I would like to vouch for Musix. The moment I see him misbehave, I would INSTANTLY re-permaban him. That's it. After permabanning, I will resign as Admin because my word would no longer have any meaning.

However, this is only if you are seen fit to be unbanned.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 02:10:36 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal