Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Red's Resignation from HA  (Read 6488 times)

Offline Red

Red's Resignation from HA
« on: January 19, 2014, 04:28:06 AM »
In-Game Name: (=CG=) Red, Red, ÉŒed,   etc.

Which server(s) are you resigning from?: Head Admin of CG's Hidden servers, of course. I'll keep Vet Admin I suppose, for now (assuming of course I'm allowed to).

Steam ID: Irrelevant, I'll edit my permissions myself in SourceBans.

Reason for resignation: Inject, you've removed my FTP, without due cause I might add. No FTP means I can't do anything to fix the ranks, add new plugins, etc, etc. Why should I hold a position that isn't real, Inject?

Temporary?: ... Who knows.

Comments: Don't post anything stupid or foolish on my resignation guys, I'm being perfectly serious and I want you all to be civil.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Burgers-13

Re: Red's Resignation from HA
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 04:37:54 AM »
sigh.. you were doing such a great job too T.T

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 04:37:54 AM »

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 05:40:01 AM »
sigh.. you were doing such a great job too T.T
THIS

You don't need me to remind you how much you wanted to change and improve CG.
Your ambition to help won't go unnoticed. Good Luck with whatever holds for you.
: )

Offline OMG_ZombiePenguin

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 06:21:21 AM »
We couldn't take an risk. We have nothing against you, but you have to understand with the troll bomb attacks that happened earlier this evening. Maybe in the future when the misguided teenage animosity dies down we will consider giving back permissions.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 08:12:57 AM »
Sorry guys, I'm not trying to shit on all the other HA's but I think Red is the best HA CG has had, even though he didn't have it for long.

See you around, pal.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 12:43:44 PM »
So the best HA CG has probably had, he has shown nothing but respect, and he gets ninja'ed.

Is it safe to say Cortez has had the same thing happen to him as well?
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline crovv

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2014, 01:08:33 PM »
You're one of the, if not the, best people (person) in CG. I'm sorry about everything. Good luck with your future. Hopefully we can turn things around.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 01:53:09 PM »
I didn't think I removed your FTP.
But at any rate it looks like you've moved on to the new community. Sorry to see you go. Best of luck.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Red

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2014, 02:01:15 PM »
But at any rate it looks like you've moved on to the new community. Sorry to see you go. Best of luck.
I assure you that you did, don't push it, Inject. Unless of course someone else the ability to change the FTP prrmissions/delete accounts and no one was never informed. I'm not amused by what you are attempting to imply. Moved on? Perhaps, I suppose that now I may have especially after this little remark by you, Inject. Best of luck.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2014, 02:05:14 PM »
We couldn't take an risk. We have nothing against you, but you have to understand with the troll bomb attacks that happened earlier this evening. Maybe in the future when the misguided teenage animosity dies down we will consider giving back permissions.

Here's your answer Red.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Dante

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2014, 02:06:46 PM »
People can't be apart of two community's?

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2014, 02:09:55 PM »
I assure you that you did, don't push it, Inject. Unless of course someone else the ability to change the FTP prrmissions/delete accounts and no one was never informed. I'm not amused by what you are attempting to imply. Moved on? Perhaps, I suppose that now I may have especially after this little remark by you, Inject. Best of luck.
Little remark? Holy hell kids.

Perhaps you are reading to deeply into that. I wasn't making any kind of remark. I just said I didn't remove your FTP on purpose. If it was removed it was on accident whilst I was removing retried CL's FTP. I was giving my apologies towards that and then wishing you luck with your new endeavours.

Not everything is intended to be taken as a snarky remark. I was not being insincere.

Where did I say you couldn't?

Here's your answer Red.
I can't be held accountable for what others say. He only made an assumption.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 02:15:11 PM by Inject OH 4 »
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pyro

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2014, 02:13:59 PM »
Well, it's hard not to take it as a snarky remark after everything that has happened, really.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2014, 02:17:39 PM »
Well, it's hard not to take it as a snarky remark after everything that has happened, really.
*HONEST COMMENT*
None of which were regarding any comments I've made so I don't see how.

*SARCASTIC JOKE* *NOT INTENDED TO OFFEND* *IS A CALM RELAXED JOKE*
It's pretty easy actually to read common simple text on the screen.

*SARCASTIC JOKE* *HALF SERIOUS GIVEN WHAT PEOPLE SAY*
Perhaps I need to add warning labels to everything I type.

Is that better?

Offline Dante

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2014, 02:18:21 PM »
But at any rate it looks like you've moved on to the new community.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2014, 02:18:21 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal