Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Heavy Balls, why this server shouldn't be invested into  (Read 5291 times)

Offline raddude-pancake ruler

Re: Heavy Balls, why this server shouldn't be invested into
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2013, 11:29:52 AM »
If there was a fretta server I would definitely play it.
According to these results my milkshake is bringing an average of 80 to 90 percent of the boys to my yard.

"..Thinking about jabbing you in the eye with it right now. -_-"
"did you really just threaten to stab someone over a dlc debate?"
"You're the reason People hate furries Rad" -TicTac
"What kind of freaking moron would quote them self"-raddude

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2013, 07:34:03 PM »
I've been wanting Fretta to come back.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2013, 07:34:03 PM »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2013, 07:37:55 PM »
We've had Fretta quite a bit on and off. I think the reason is because there wasn't really many people playing it. Could be wrong though but it was nearly always barren.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2013, 07:38:45 PM »
Take Saxton down, replace with Fretta if we have the resources and a HA who can keep it stable?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2013, 10:21:39 PM »
Take Saxton down, replace with Fretta if we have the resources and a HA who can keep it stable?
A few problems with that. After garrysmod 13 rolled out, most prior gamemodes needed to be fixed/updated, meanwhile Garry Newman took out the fretta vote system from the base game files. Most of the gamemodes that use fretta were not updated, and finding a working fretta base from the files would be difficult.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2013, 06:15:28 AM »
A few problems with that. After garrysmod 13 rolled out, most prior gamemodes needed to be fixed/updated, meanwhile Garry Newman took out the fretta vote system from the base game files. Most of the gamemodes that use fretta were not updated, and finding a working fretta base from the files would be difficult.

Actually, we've found one already, DBag and I have been looking into it and are going to see if we can get it functioning enough.

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2013, 06:25:54 AM »

Actually, we've found one already, DBag and I have been looking into it and are going to see if we can get it functioning enough.
Good luck getting a bunch of working gamemodes

Offline raddude-pancake ruler

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2013, 06:58:34 AM »
I've been playing on one that has atleast 12.
According to these results my milkshake is bringing an average of 80 to 90 percent of the boys to my yard.

"..Thinking about jabbing you in the eye with it right now. -_-"
"did you really just threaten to stab someone over a dlc debate?"
"You're the reason People hate furries Rad" -TicTac
"What kind of freaking moron would quote them self"-raddude

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2013, 09:36:51 AM »
Not exactly the same as Fretta, but if you wanted a decent workaround while we wait for it, could have a minigames server.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2013, 10:13:49 AM »
After doing some work arounds with the fretta base, its fighting back on me. I'm gonna see what I can dig up.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 10:42:54 AM »
Saxton isn't part of this at all. Saxton should stay. We have already enough resouces for another Gmod Server no problem.

Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2013, 10:48:38 AM »
Saxton isn't part of this at all. Saxton should stay. We have already enough resouces for another Gmod Server no problem.

Fuck no, our Saxton is fucking barren.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2013, 10:56:17 AM »

It gets people at strange times. It needs an HA who has time to move with it.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2013, 01:50:08 PM »

It gets people at strange times. It needs an HA who has time to move with it.

Agreed, but if we can't find any community interest like the small bit of attention Nmrih is suddenly getting I believe it should come down.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2013, 01:50:08 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal