CG Technical Area > CG Community Suggestions

Can we fix/regroup the header buttons?

<< < (5/5)

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: RalphORama on December 18, 2013, 08:13:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Old Crow on December 18, 2013, 08:08:00 PM ---You should Ralph. Things would get done much faster here on the forums.

--- End quote ---

Dude, I'd love to help with forum backend stuff. I've made SMF my bitch for almost 1/6 of its lifespan.

Inject hit me up 4 sum fuk

--- End quote ---
other then php help I already know how to do the things we need on smf, but some php related help would be kwl at times. Things don't move slowly on the forums because I don't know how to do them, other reasons are what cause delays.

Also what screen resolution are you using?

RalphORama:

--- Quote from: Inject OH 4 on December 18, 2013, 10:39:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Old Crow on December 18, 2013, 08:08:00 PM ---You should Ralph. Things would get done much faster here on the forums.

--- End quote ---

Dude, I'd love to help with forum backend stuff. I've made SMF my bitch for almost 1/6 of its lifespan.

--- End quote ---
other then php help I already know how to do the things we need on smf, but some php related help would be kwl at times. Things don't move slowly on the forums because I don't know how to do them, other reasons are what cause delays.

--- End quote ---
iPad 4 resolution, 2048x1536. Might shrink/mess with the site though, since it is mobile. The first screen in the thread was taken on a 1920x1080 monitor on my main pc

Also I notice you mention graphic design in your signature, I'd be happy to help with that, on top of PHP if need be!

Kwaurtz:

--- Quote from: RalphORama on December 19, 2013, 09:45:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: Inject OH 4 on December 18, 2013, 10:39:11 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
iPad 4 resolution, 2048x1536. Might shrink/mess with the site though, since it is mobile. The first screen in the thread was taken on a 1920x1080 monitor on my main pc

Also I notice you mention graphic design in your signature, I'd be happy to help with that, on top of PHP if need be!

--- End quote ---

Good luck with the graphics stuff.

Inject doesn't like to give people stuff he needs done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version