CG Technical Area > CG Community Suggestions

Can we fix/regroup the header buttons?

(1/5) > >>

RalphORama:

Fig. 1: The Bane of my Existence
See the way the "Donations" and "Log out" buttons spill over the navbar towards the left of the image? Is there a way we can fix that by grouping some of the buttons together? It's a pain in the ass, especially when browsing on mobile and everything spills over. If we could maybe regroup things in ways as follows, or others:
[*] Rename "Forum" to "Boards" and group it with "Shop" and "Arcade" under a folder named "Forum"
[*] Possibly stick "Calendar" and "Bans" under that header as well

Honestly I'd just like a way to use the forum without the many, many header links spilling over and ruining my day.

Old Crow:
I'll be 2020 by the time that gets fixed Ralph, so I would suggest trying to do it yourself and ask for access to fix it.

Christovski:
Use Vertex-lowres theme it fixes those things.

Main page on the lower left lets you change it

Burgers-13:
Actually there might be a glitch or something up with the navigation bar.. mine doesn't seem to show the "ban" button on any of the cg skins, only when I log out.. posted this in the shout box a couple of nights ago.. could be different things for different people :O

Pillz:
Ralph is moderator of his MC section and that gives him the Bans and Moderate~ tabs for some reason.

I have had this issue for a while, even with my low-res vertex full screened ATM the logout button is below the Home button and prevents me from clicking the first part from the threads-string (Conjoint Gaming [Game On] >> CG Technical > CG Comm sugg- > post reply) and sometimes causes accidental logouts.

I believe we should remove the Calander,  change My Messages to Mail, blahblah. That might help along with what Ralph said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version