Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Unbanning Crypto  (Read 34772 times)

Offline Leetgrain

Re: Unbanning Crypto
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2013, 08:09:57 AM »
Guess I am to late to say nope and actually give a reason as to why I think this

I think I'm going to throttle you.

Nowhere does it say that it's all done and sorted, and it doesn't say it was posted last year. :P
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2013, 08:12:25 AM »
Hes been permabanned multiple times though Pillz, I had it once. Hes been given multiple do-overs.
^
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2013, 08:12:25 AM »

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2013, 08:20:21 AM »
Guess I am to late to say nope and actually give a reason as to why I think this

I think I'm going to throttle you.

Nowhere does it say that it's all done and sorted, and it doesn't say it was posted last year. :P
I was looking at the shoutbox:
http://puu.sh/5OoTe.png

So I pretty much safely assumed he was already unbanned.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2013, 08:33:47 AM »
I don't even understand why he is banned, honestly he isn't even a troll to begin with. He is great fun to talk to and was always funny in game. I guess many of the new people in CG never had enough time to get to know him, when the forum was a lot smaller he was fine.

But w/e i hardly see him getting unbanned

HES BEEN BANNED THREE SEPERATE TIMES

The first time he spat off to Inject, and went out of his way to directly conflict with him, and insulted him on a regular basis.
The second time was for his beyond confrontational nature. Yes, I will be confrontational, but not to the point where I question your intelligence to the point of belittling you infront of everyone in such a 'holier than thou' methodology that crypto used to use.
The third time he was on a warning, told not to do anything he did before, and promptly posted this

ban all the queers and homos in this gay-ass community. jesus christ

i am so damn tired of gays in the news and furthermore in addition frigging "gay marriage" also as well, too. please sever the sinful organs, viz., all their genitalia and in particular the dicks, phallic apparati, the proverbial johnson and most notably the male penis, etc., and cancel all gay marriages and general relationships, and banning them as well from conjoint gaming. the gay man is anathema. hell is for the gays, and where do they go? you guessed it. gays are hell. hell is other people. fin

Now, I personally understand Crypto is being sarcastic as fuck. Thats something I learned a long time ago, however, to newer members of the community, this isn't going to fly, especially for those whom are LGBT in our community, who actually DID get offended if I recall correctly and complained.

ALSO, BY ALL OF YOUR LOGIC, LETS UNBAN SNAK/REBELMASTER TOOO, THATLL GO OVER SWELL!

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2013, 08:48:28 AM »
I agree, u cant just keep giving people chances. Its not fair on others and just screams favourtism.
Phim Bogason

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2013, 09:48:48 AM »
I agree, u cant just keep giving people chances. Its not fair on others and just screams favourtism.

This.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2013, 10:41:37 AM »
I love Crypto, and at least 1 of those bans was because he was being sarcastic and sarcasm is lost on the internet, and Cadaver kinda had it out for him.

But overall, that many bans, we can't really unban him because then people like lilg could ask to be unbanned through someone, and noone wants that. 
Maybe if they hadn't been permabans.

TL;DR: Unbanning Crypto would make us hypocrites

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2013, 10:53:35 AM »

Hey, lets unban Snak and LilG too guys, hell lets just unban WG while we are at it.

Also to the people that don't know Crypto, go back and read his stuff. Don't just say +1 because second chances. He's had multiple chances, even the last time we told him to stay in line and he still couldn't do it.

Here is a history lesson:

Troll God
<- Thats his personal message thing

Except that God is not the logical default. Having said that, I do kind of dig the idea of botched irrationality, therefore rationality.

Oh, frogface.jpg.

trollface.jpg

There are many scientific theories on the beginning and end of the universe. Do not resort to supernatural answers until all other options are exhausted. That's the mistake ancient polytheists made when they thought worship of the rain god pleased him and led him to cause rainstorms. That's the mistake Christians made when they thought the earth, as the crown jewel of God's creation, was the center of the universe, and when they rejected overwhelming evidence of evolution. The list of religious beliefs rendered false by scientific discovery goes on and on, and it will continue to grow with the passage of time.

No evidence? That explains the 1,000,000's of hours of paranormal footage and audio recordings. Not to mention the enormous amount of personal stories and claims of personal experiences. Now there is not much telling us what exactly these entities are, but it's more likely that they are, in fact, existent. I'd appreciate it if you didn't troll and take out your anger on religion here. This is a group effort to educate each other which what knowledge we have, not an out lashing with the "fantasy" and "flying spaghetti monster" comments. You make it sound like you know everything there is to know about life, it makes you seem arrogant and distasteful. Also if you read my post, my beliefs aren't random and do contain logic.

Hang on while I cut out the parts that don't have anything to do with whether or not my point is correct.

Evidently you are illiterate. Goes along nicely with your irrationality.

Spiritual people don't do jack fucking shit to contribute to peace.

Tower makes a joke. This joke breaks no rules.

Some people may have taken the joke too seriously and broken rules.

Kwaurtz drops a harsh ban hammer on Tower for making a joke which breaks no rules and which some people may have taken too seriously.

HMMM

OH WAIT THAT'S ABUSE HEHEHAHAHA

BUUUT as usual Kwaurtz will retain his admin happily ever after BECAUSE life sucks and then you die.

What the absolute fuck are you doing in this thread? Why don't you tell everyone to stop bringing up stem cell research, or global warming, or terrorism, or poverty, or genocide, because debates about those topics only cause "WAR"? Once again, nobody is forcing you to read this thread. You have every right to stay out of it. So why the fuck do you come into the thread, ignore everything posted in it, and repeatedly make posts bitching at us to stop using our brains while you let your own brain fester in a heap of your own shit?

Still want him unbanned? At least Kwuartz knows he's a dick, this guy thinks he lives in the clouds and we mere mortals should bow down to his intellect. We also suck because spellllingz.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 11:19:14 AM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Ðeath.

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2013, 12:58:09 PM »
Server/Teamspeak Ban opinions?

Offline Christovski

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2013, 01:07:34 PM »
Why would he be banned from servers?  He only broke rules on the forums, and was a regular ZPS player which we need to keep the server alive :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2013, 01:11:06 PM »
I remember some complaints against him before. but don't know anything other than that
It's an ulgy dem file.

Offline holydeath98

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2013, 01:18:34 PM »
I feel like the ban should stay just so we're not breaking our own rules. At this point i don't know if perma bans are really permanent.

ALSO

This again.
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2013, 01:30:35 PM »
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=7120.0

His ban takes place on CG Game Servers, Ventrilo, Do not allow him on any CG servers. He is a known troll.
Thank you for reading.

Offline Dante

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2013, 02:03:33 PM »
Pretty sure he got banned after he said this:

http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=9452.msg124843#msg124843

-1, I don't think unbanning him will bring good to the community.

Yeah I didn't think he was permabanned twice, that does complicate things a bit but I don't really agree with the length of his bans..

The last thread that got him banned was an aprils fools day thread, everyone was being an april fool and trolling. Dante threatened to gut someone if they didnt shut up, other people were telling each other to shut the fuck up, and it was all hardly even funny so Crypto just comes in and fully abuses the context of the thread. He's been banned for 8 months now for something that hardly even warrants a year ban so IF he can continue to be orderly and not do anything like that it isn't even an issue. On the regular he's not disorderly enough to keep banned forever, and as much as we let a lot of CG speak their mind, I think we can handle another single persons opinion.
Spoilers
Spoiler for Hidden:
Do you really think I would hunt down tictac and gut him?
Pillz most of us were farting around on that thread...

-1 He has had plenty of chances.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2013, 02:11:06 PM »
Yeah I didn't think he was permabanned twice, that does complicate things a bit but I don't really agree with the length of his bans..

The last thread that got him banned was an aprils fools day thread, everyone was being an april fool and trolling. Dante threatened to gut someone if they didnt shut up, other people were telling each other to shut the fuck up, and it was all hardly even funny so Crypto just comes in and fully abuses the context of the thread. He's been banned for 8 months now for something that hardly even warrants a year ban so IF he can continue to be orderly and not do anything like that it isn't even an issue. On the regular he's not disorderly enough to keep banned forever, and as much as we let a lot of CG speak their mind, I think we can handle another single persons opinion.
Do you really think I would hunt down tictac and gut him?
Pillz most of us were farting around on that thread...

-1 He has had plenty of chances.

So if you didn't mean what you said, who's to say that Crypto did? 

You didn't get banned for personal threats but Crypto got banned for what he said.

Just sayin.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2013, 02:11:06 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal