Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Passe's (Past.) Perma Ban Appeal  (Read 5657 times)

Offline holydeath98

Re: Passe's (Past.) Perma Ban Appeal
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2013, 01:44:24 PM »
I didnt bother appealing because I had originally just bought the game on my account that I play with RL friends so I'd stop having to hop back and forth on my accounts, then remembered I would not be banned and figured why not play some before I get rebanned to see if it would be worth coming back, so now Im here. And ya I rdm a shit ton on other servers with my friends, hell ive rdmed with some of your admins before (retired?) I dont believe that should be held against me. My actions previously should be the only basis on if I should be allowed back on. I dont even know why im defending myself its just a server. I also dont believe rdming 6 people (i have the screenie somewhere too) should be permanent just a few months. Regardless im just here to play games. I got in an argument, got upset, shot some people.

Also Unknown did do the most recent ban on Past. when your server files lost all the shit that said who was banned I was able to join and played like 3 mins on Canyon at which point unknown confirmed I was still banned and rebanned me.

3 things:

1. You told us you rdm tons, i'm assuming for fun.
2. Then why appeal for "just a server" there's a lot of other TTT servers you can play on.
3. What happens when you get upset again? Just gunna do the same thing and expect to be unbanned in a couple months?

0/10 would not unban
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline (=CG=) Scooby

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2013, 02:50:07 PM »
I'm also gonna point out that Past was RDMing with his friend Present (although I could be wrong about this but I know Present was banned when he joined the server after Past got banned.)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2013, 02:50:07 PM »

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2013, 10:12:49 PM »
I think you guys are missing the fact that hes had TWO accounts BANNED. HES ALREADY HAD A SECOND CHANCE.

Gets banned on first account, jumps on server with second account and gets banned on that one. Yeah, I would say thats two chances.

Maybe if you had just appealed instead without trying to avoid a ban. Its like breaking out of jail to rob the same bank and expecting a different result when you get caught.
No its like breaking out of jail and going to the same bank to try and make a deposit. I really can't understand the problem with him coming on the server on a different account months after being banned and doing nothing wrong.

Offline (=CG=) Scooby

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2013, 10:16:23 PM »
No its like breaking out of jail and going to the same bank to try and make a deposit. I really can't understand the problem with him coming on the server on a different account months after being banned and doing nothing wrong.

It's circumventing the ban and if you are allowed to do it without any punishment (mainly directed to perma banned people) then EVERY person who is banned could just make a new account to play on TTT (example- Lilg)

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2013, 10:18:47 PM »

It's circumventing the ban and if you are allowed to do it without any punishment then EVERY person who is banned could just make a new account to play on TTT (example- Lilg)
Except his alt account was already perma banned for doing it so not seeing how that is "without any punishment"

Offline forumguy69

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2013, 10:31:03 PM »
Why are you guys so flustered about the alt account? It was dealt with accordingly however, I do agree he shouldn't of gone on his alt account. The alt account means nothing in my opinion.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2013, 01:41:27 AM »
Why are you guys so flustered about the alt account? It was dealt with accordingly however, I do agree he shouldn't of gone on his alt account. The alt account means nothing in my opinion.

It means he stays banned because he didn't attempt to make an appeal the first time around.

Offline crovv

« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2013, 01:53:49 AM »

It means he stays banned because he didn't attempt to make an appeal the first time around.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2013, 04:31:30 PM »
This shows exactly why 5+ RDM is a permanent ban, it has to be intentional. One does not RDM 5+ people without really try to RDM that many people which basically says that 'I don't want to play on this server anymore'. It's this sort of ban that shouldn't be unbanned, if it is it's not really a punishment, now is it? I will admit that generally speaking Past was a good player, aside from the whole harassment thing with knifing the admins that he started as a joke, but what's done is done. I'm sorry Past but with some things I don't believe second chances anyways.

Ban appeal denied, thread locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2013, 04:31:30 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal