Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: No Need...  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Blue Belladonna

No Need...
« on: December 09, 2013, 08:51:07 AM »
In-Game Name: Blue Belladonna, Bella

Which server(s) are you resigning from?: from HA/a of Hidden:Source

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43200941

Reason for resignation: I don't believe there is any need for two Head Admin assistants and I think its a somewhat pointless position with the fact that the HA/'s - meant for when the head admin of a server is unavailable or away - aren't allowed to basically do what their meant do especially if they need the HA's permission to do their job. Even if that's not the case I still believe theres no need for two and am resigning and leaving HA/a up to Ima/Haelin.

Temporary?: No - even if the details change I don't think two HA/a's are needed. I may later on reapply if the position permissions change so a HA/a's job can be done and if there is a need for two HA/a's, but otherwise no.

Additional Notes: I'm resigning from HA/a and would like to retain my regular admin status.

Offline Pyro

Re: No Need...
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 10:14:50 AM »
Oh well, atleast you keep your old rank like me :)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 10:14:50 AM »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 05:57:22 PM »
I think that the idea of needing permission was to do with changing the server files. There are lots of other things that the person could do, besides when someone is on time away they can usually still be contacted. However I do agree that two of them aren't needed.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Leninade

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 07:51:07 PM »
Yeah, some of the biggest issues when I was admin was map rotations for the custom maps and resetting servers. Really only needed one other person other than the HA to be able to do those, so I understand where you're coming from.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 08:32:25 PM »
Yeah, some of the biggest issues when I was admin was map rotations for the custom maps and resetting servers. Really only needed one other person other than the HA to be able to do those, so I understand where you're coming from.

I mean I still think it'd be cool to have a HA/a for each individual server, always playing on that one alone and working with the admins to make sure each server is running fine and has admins playing on it~ but I dont think we have enough admins for that right now so I don't really know.

It's always up to the HA, but all admins help will always be appreciated no matter your rank.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 08:32:25 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal