Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Guess the banhammer chose me today...  (Read 4032 times)

Offline RalphORama

Guess the banhammer chose me today...
« on: November 24, 2013, 09:54:06 PM »
Who were you banned by: Ze Leetgrain

Why were you banned: "Aimbot"

What server where you banned from: ttt

What date and/or time around were you banned: 11-24-2013 approx. 6:30 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30918607

Your in game name: RalphORama

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022102943

Additional comments: I was playing TTT just now, and it was my T round. We were on Richland, and I was in one of the apartments, on the upper level. I tried to go through the secret door (a wardrobe or something), only to find someone blocked it off, so it would open halfway and close again. The guy who blocked it off was looking through the door, so I popped a couple rounds in him with my Mac 10 and went to the medicine cabinets (a point where you can move between apartments) to flank him and finish him off. When I opened the cabinets, there were 2 dudes coming through, I shot them both.
At this point my radar updated and I saw the original dude move, so I thought he was coming around to shoot me in the butt. I went back to the wardrobe to make sure he wasn't going to sneak up on me. The wardrobe wouldn't open, so I went back to the cabinets, where there was 2 more people coming though, so I shot one guy, and the other killed me with a shotgun. I tabbed out to check something since I was dead, and when I came back I got this:

A mighty fine compliment for my good work as a T, but quite the inconvenience. I've been a member of CG for a little while, and I love the community way too much to do anything that I would think could even get me kicked, much less banned. I hope this can be resolved so I can play again!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 09:56:16 PM by RalphORama »

[on HerpDerp's beautiful laugh]
IAMBOT<try.hard>: i'm fapping to you
IAMBOT<try.hard>: really really hard
IAMBOT<try.hard>: i am cumming ontop of my keyboard

Offline Mr.Soap

Re: Guess the banhammer chose me today...
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 09:57:18 PM »
Who were you banned by: Ze Leetgrain

Why were you banned: "Aimbot"

What server where you banned from: ttt

What date and/or time around were you banned: 11-24-2013 approx. 6:30 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30918607

Your in game name: RalphORama

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022102943

Additional comments: I was playing TTT just now, and it was my T round. We were on Richland, and I was in one of the apartments, on the upper level. I tried to go through the secret door (a wardrobe or something), only to find someone blocked it off, so it would open halfway and close again. The guy who blocked it off was looking through the door, so I popped a couple rounds in him with my Mac 10 and went to the medicine cabinets (a point where you can move between apartments) to flank him and finish him off. When I opened the cabinets, there were 2 dudes coming through, I shot them both.
At this point my radar updated and I saw the original dude move, so I thought he was coming around to shoot me in the butt. I went back to the wardrobe to make sure he wasn't going to sneak up on me. The wardrobe wouldn't open, so I went back to the cabinets, where there was 2 more people coming though, so I shot one guy, and the other killed me with a shotgun. I tabbed out to check something since I was dead, and when I came back I got this:

A mighty fine compliment for my good work as a T, but quite the inconvenience. I've been a member of CG for a little while, and I love the community way too much to do anything that I would think could even get me kicked, much less banned. I hope this can be resolved so I can play again!

I know Ralph for awhile and I know from my POV that he would never aimbot from the server. I've been playing with him I that he has never done anything like this or try to do it.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 09:57:18 PM »

Offline forumguy69

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 09:59:24 PM »
If anyone has a demo or any sort of evidence please post it here or send it to me I'd like to see it.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 10:00:09 PM »
Ralph may not be known too much on the forums, but he's a good player on ttt and I know he won't lie about such things. I've seen him a couple of times but I took him for granted since I don't talk much to him. I only check my logs often or just admin on the server to find out which player is ( bad) or plays along.

No proof with me, only my opinion and my fair share of experience on the server.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline mjb627

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 11:02:04 PM »
Ralph is a good guy and I would be up for an appeal, but for now will just wait for Leet.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 11:23:34 PM »
Hey, I have been away from TTT for a long while now so I don't know if you're a regular or not, but after I had died on richland I was clicking through specs when I saw you instantly snap to someone and let rip, so I started recording and then you got more kills that way, after the round ended I had banned you and was going to send the replays out on CG to see.

Unfortunately, the thing's buggered up and I have no proof. I see you're a trusted reg, but still, it could be an actual aimbot, or just lag or the likes.

As I have no evidence, I will say to unban and scrutinize.

Sorry for the trouble caused if you're legit.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 02:06:48 AM »
Steam ID is clean so far as I can see.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline BladeTwinSwords

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 02:28:36 AM »
I have never had issues with Ralph. Just for future reference, if you aren't sure if someone is hacking, get a second opinion.

Offline crovv

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 03:28:01 AM »
While I do agree that the way Leet is describing his attacks could be classified as aimbot, I haven't seen Ralph hack before, and we don't have any proof.

Spoiler for Hidden:
I did see one unrelated ban on the steamid, but its only reason was "legacy ban," listed as 2011. I assume it is not for hacking or anything, as most of the other bans on that list were for "minging" and some vanilla GMOD related stuff, not TTT. They also seem to ban people for an hour for having 1000 hours on the server, so it might be related to that...though it does seem like a permaban.
http://ijwtb.net/build/lists/minges.php?Order=UnmingeAdminSteamID

Offline RalphORama

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 02:48:01 PM »
Sorry for the trouble caused if you're legit.

No worries, I dunno why it would look like I was aimbotting though, cause I wasn't  ???? Too bas the footage was corrupted, cause I'd really like to see it, and may be keep it for bragging rights since that was my best T round in a while :P

Thank you for unbanning me!

Also
Quote from: crovv
I did see one unrelated ban on the steamid, but its only reason was "legacy ban," listed as 2011
Thats cause when I first got gmod in 2011 I was a little shit and minged a couple freebuild servers by spawning cars and driving into people. Not really into that any more, so not to worry :P

[on HerpDerp's beautiful laugh]
IAMBOT<try.hard>: i'm fapping to you
IAMBOT<try.hard>: really really hard
IAMBOT<try.hard>: i am cumming ontop of my keyboard

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 05:48:15 PM »
Well no evidence means no ban and I guess someone already unbanned you? If not send me a PM and I'll get it done. Ban appeal approved, thread locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 05:48:15 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal