Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: To all you Anime people  (Read 3506 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

To all you Anime people
« on: November 14, 2013, 11:17:38 AM »

Wow such daddy, many fanboys, much cri

Offline Leetgrain

Re: To all you Anime people
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 11:41:44 AM »
YOU KILLED MY UNCLE
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 11:41:44 AM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 11:50:06 AM »
Did people actually cry over that?  I mean it was fucked up what happened, but who cries over a character thats only been in a show for like one episode :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline DBag

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 01:54:34 PM »
Yeah I always saw it as just a travesty of nature. A sad moment indeed to see a being ripped apart and reconstructed into a Frankenstein experiment
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 07:40:09 PM »
I cried when that happened.

Naw just fucking with you, no where near the sadness of the ends of TTGL, or Code Geass.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Christovski

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 07:41:28 PM »

Naw just fucking with you, no where near the sadness of the ends of TTGL, or Code Geass.
Nowhere near the sad of episode 8 of gurren lagann :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 07:45:40 PM »

Nowhere near the sad of episode 8 of gurren lagann :P

I think the ending was sadder. 8 episodes of that goes far, but HE could have used some more character development time, at least two more episodes!

3 Days isn't log

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 07:56:20 PM »
Come to think of it, the only time in FMA I cried a single manly tear was at Hughes' funeral. That shit was heavy. Though I may be biased because Hughes was my favorite character.

It kinda sucks it was ruined by FMA. Its impact would have been greater if we saw FMA:B first.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Christovski

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 08:07:22 PM »
I'm so glad I told FMA to fuck off after 6 episodes because it was retarded, and then watched FMA:Brotherhood in its entirety later trollface

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 08:32:26 PM »
I'm so glad I told FMA to fuck off after 6 episodes because it was retarded, and then watched FMA:Brotherhood in its entirety later trollface

Lucky you. I was still to young to not know that it was a fake anime (at least most of it)

3 Days isn't log

Offline raddude-pancake ruler

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2013, 10:57:34 PM »
I'm glad I gave the show a chance and watched that episode now.
According to these results my milkshake is bringing an average of 80 to 90 percent of the boys to my yard.

"..Thinking about jabbing you in the eye with it right now. -_-"
"did you really just threaten to stab someone over a dlc debate?"
"You're the reason People hate furries Rad" -TicTac
"What kind of freaking moron would quote them self"-raddude

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2013, 03:42:24 AM »
Can someone explain to me what this is and what you're talking about? I have no clue about what the hell is going on right now.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline DBag

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2013, 04:07:04 AM »
Angles Beats Ending = Sad as shit, period

Can someone explain to me what this is and what you're talking about? I have no clue about what the hell is going on right now.
Anime Leetgrain that is what is going on
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2013, 08:05:00 AM »

The original scene is from Fullmetal Alchemist. An anime set in a universe where alchemy is real, and is badass. The creature in the picture is a human chimaera, which are illegal, as is all forms of human alchemy. Basically an alchemist working secretly for the government had created a series of these animals, the last successful one involving his wife. This time around instead of using his wife, he alchemically fused his daughter with her dog, to create this chimaera.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa0eN6wslFA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa0eN6wslFA</a>

She was later obliterated by the early antagonist named Scar.

In this series Alchemy follows these three steps"

Comprehension - Understanding the inherent structure and properties of the atomic or molecular makeup of a particular material to be transmuted, including the flow and balance of potential and kinetic energy within.
    Deconstruction - Using energy to break down the physical structure of the identified material into a more malleable state so as to be easily reshaped into a new form.
    Reconstruction - Continuing the flow of energy so as to reform the material into a new shape.

And equivalent exchange which is broken into two parts:

The Law of Conservation of Mass, which states that energy and matter can neither be created from nothing nor destroyed to the point of elemental nonexistence. In other words, to create an object weighing one kilogram, at least one kilogram of material is necessary and destroying an object weighing one kilogram would reduce it to a set of parts, the sum of which would weigh one kilogram.

The Law of Natural Providence, which states that an object or material made of a particular substance or element can only be transmuted into another object with the same basic makeup and properties of that initial material. In other words, an object or material made mostly of water can only be transmuted into another object with the attributes of water.

Summarised - "In order to obtain or create something, something of equal value must be lost or destroyed."

Scar has a Transmutation Array tattoo'd across his arm, which stops at the destruction shape, pretty much giving his right arm the ability to destroy anything it touches.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 08:08:11 AM by Kwaurtz »

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2013, 12:58:30 PM »
no, it's raining
ha ha I made a signature

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2013, 12:58:30 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal