Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Look at what I created in art class today! :]  (Read 2327 times)

Offline EagleWulf

Look at what I created in art class today! :]
« on: November 18, 2013, 10:41:54 PM »
i really am not an artist, and never make art on my own time... so yeah, i have literally no idea where this came from. but i made it today in art class with pastels

Offline Old Crow

Re: Look at what I created in art class today! :]
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 12:01:22 AM »
Fucking brilliant. There are two things that make me jealous in this world, and people that can draw is one of them.

Damn fine work sir, Damn fine  :)
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 12:01:22 AM »

Offline Tyber

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 12:07:56 AM »
i really am not an artist
Neither am I yu know, but yesterday I was in algebra and doodled a couple sketches:

Offline mjb627

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 01:18:26 AM »
Not bad Tyber, not bad at all.

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 01:29:05 AM »
I really hope you actually recognize van gogh's starry night, and understand that tyber did not create that.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 01:32:43 AM »
I really hope you actually recognize van gogh's starry night, and understand that tyber did not create that.
Herecy!

Offline Red

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 01:52:12 AM »
"Oh yeah, I'm not really an artist, or good at drawing, or making nice things out of pencils/paint/pastels/etc/etc, but hey look *holds up a perfectly drawn likeness to the Mona Lisa* I sketched a picture, what do you think?"
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2013, 02:07:48 AM »
"Oh yeah, I'm not really an artist, or good at drawing, or making nice things out of pencils/paint/pastels/etc/etc, but hey look *holds up a perfectly drawn likeness to the Mona Lisa* I sketched a picture, what do you think?"

HE'S LOOKING FOR AN EGO BOOST, BURN THE CASH PRIZES!
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline EagleWulf

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2013, 02:29:58 AM »
ahahahahahah Tyber's first comment made me laugh so hard. Also, thanks Old Crow! :D

but seriously, i really am not an artist.. i used to doodle when i was like 11, but other than that i don't really make shit. especially faces, i'm shit at drawing faces. i got lucky with this one, trust me
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 02:31:29 AM by EagleWulf »

Offline Red

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2013, 02:33:35 AM »
*Stabs Eagle in the hand he uses to draw with*

Ok, now let's see how bad your artwork is you... you... *looks around for inspiration* you lamp head!
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2013, 03:01:39 AM »
i see you used the grid technique nice.. best thing for accuracy.. and your tones  freaken awsome cool.. your also not a heavy user on oil pastels (meaning you don't layers it on i like crazy.. which shows good control in op.. nice job eagle ;)

*if you use paint thinner it makes it look more like a oil painting and paper pencil stick are useful for getting sharp edges when blending.. keep drawing  ^.^ i like to see peoples work .

silly gingy >:P
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 03:45:35 AM by Burgers-13 »

Offline mjb627

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2013, 10:16:02 AM »
Ya I know Tyber didn't create that.

Offline Ima

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2013, 11:08:31 AM »
i really am not an artist, and never make art on my own time... so yeah, i have literally no idea where this came from. but i made it today in art class with pastels

"I'm really not an artist" Did you see what you made there, that's artist material.. And you're damn good at it Eaglur! :> Should definietly make more if that's what you made! :3

Offline EagleWulf

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2013, 05:02:11 PM »
"I'm really not an artist" Did you see what you made there, that's artist material.. And you're damn good at it Eaglur! :> Should definietly make more if that's what you made! :3

hehe, thanks Ima!! :D

i see you used the grid technique nice.. best thing for accuracy.. and your tones  freaken awsome cool.. your also not a heavy user on oil pastels (meaning you don't layers it on i like crazy.. which shows good control in op.. nice job eagle ;)

*if you use paint thinner it makes it look more like a oil painting and paper pencil stick are useful for getting sharp edges when blending.. keep drawing  ^.^ i like to see peoples work .

silly gingy >:P

thanks Burgers! you sure know a lot about art, i appreciate your advice! and i will keep drawing :) i think i have renewed faith in my art capabilities!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2013, 05:02:11 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal