Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ventilo ip still up on the frontpage  (Read 5244 times)

Offline Finniespin

Ventilo ip still up on the frontpage
« on: November 06, 2013, 11:25:47 AM »

Inject, fix it!

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Ventilo ip still up on the frontpage
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 12:34:58 PM »

Inject, fix it!
ewww you use the wrong theme.
Fixed.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 12:34:58 PM »

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 12:47:18 PM »
Inferno CG =  best theme!

It's simplistic and easy to use.
No overly graphic images and small texts!

Offline Christovski

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 12:51:36 PM »
Agreed, Vertex sucks because on smaller resolutions the donations and logout buttons glitch down in front of the links for the current board/child board/thread you are currently viewing so you can't click any of it

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 01:02:42 PM »

The other skins have gore and fine print? :O
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 01:15:44 PM »
Inferno CG =  best theme!

It's simplistic and easy to use.
Vertex is the definition of simple. Same graphics *in fact less* and normal sized text. Perhaps you don't run at HD Res?

Agreed, Vertex sucks because on smaller resolutions the donations and logout buttons glitch down in front of the links for the current board/child board/thread you are currently viewing so you can't click any of it
True, but why would you have anything lower then full HD res? Are you poor? lol.gif
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 01:22:05 PM »
True, but why would you have anything lower then full HD res? Are you poor? lol.gif

Spoiler for Hidden:
Oh lookie here at millionaire Inject over here with all his money and girls and life, that's why he's not been doing blardyblargh on our servers.

Please check your messages before you post them, that one sounds incredibly fucking douchey, seeing as you're supposed to be a grown adult.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2013, 01:23:35 PM »

The other skins have gore and fine print? :O
Oi! Language barrier!

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2013, 01:24:58 PM »

Spoiler for Hidden:
Oh lookie here at millionaire Inject over here with all his money and girls and life, that's why he's not been doing blardyblargh on our servers.

Please check your messages before you post them, that one sounds incredibly fucking douchey, seeing as you're supposed to be a grown adult.
Spoiler Alert,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001799

160 dollars you can probably sell your current one for more and you can get this. Derp derp. It's not expensive.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2013, 02:19:41 PM »
Either way, you were talking about Finnie's theme being bad, well Vertex theme is broken so don't act like it is perfect, Vertex is crappy and broken too and needs to be fixed :P

I view the forums other places than my home computer (which has a 32" HD monitor), my laptop is only 14" so its resolution is less than 1080p, and my computer at work doesn't have HD monitor, thats at 1400x900 and still displays wrong :P
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 02:25:47 PM by Christovski »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline crovv

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2013, 03:26:43 PM »
I view the forums other places than my home computer (which has a 32" HD monitor), my laptop is only 14" so its resolution is less than 1080p, and my computer at work doesn't have HD monitor, thats at 1400x900 and still displays wrong :P

This.

Websites should be compatible with more than just the best graphics. If the only option in video games was Ultra, who the fuck would be playing modern-day video games? Not consoles, that's for sure.

I use a 720p screen on my laptop to view my forums, even if I have my home computer available, as I'm usually using my home computer to play video games and therefore having my laptop to peruse the forums is helpful; when the main theme is broken, its less helpful.

Spoiler for Hidden:
TL;DR
If you're saying that the forums are meant to use 1080p and only 1080p, then you're not running the forums correctly.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2013, 03:32:07 PM »
There is already another topic for this.
Might have to necro or make a new one.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2013, 04:13:57 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
TL;DR
If you're saying that the forums are meant to use 1080p and only 1080p, then you're not running the forums correctly.

Dat spoiler, sounds about right to me ;D

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2013, 06:09:22 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
TL;DR

Dat spoiler, sounds about right to me ;D

Actually I would agree so long as you replaced the word forums with Websites, because it pretty much applies to all websites.

I am here at work not in 1080p...Like 1080p is the best we can do.

How about you hop on 4k and then get on my level -_-

Actually 4k is retarded...but I have to agree with the masses here that the themes and website should be optimized for the majority and not all whacked out and fucked up on lower res users.

I will also insert that calling someone poor in pretty mean Inject. Regardless if it was sarcasm. It is just something you do not do. Since how do you know they are not living in a very struggled lifestyle where they have to dumpster dive for food?

/rant
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2013, 06:21:12 PM »
Have shit nice lots of cash nice house...

Live of satelite connection.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2013, 06:21:12 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal