Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Grandma what are you doing? Grandma calm down pls.  (Read 4912 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Grandma what are you doing? Grandma calm down pls.
« on: October 31, 2013, 11:37:13 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knab9oQIMOQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knab9oQIMOQ</a>

I don't care if she only has one video, She is now my favorite YouTuber.

Offline Christovski

Re: Grandma what are you doing? Grandma calm down pls.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 11:59:05 AM »
All old people are secretly Gangster.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 11:59:05 AM »

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 04:38:21 PM »
Saw it this morning! Love it.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 12:08:08 PM »
I mean I guess it is a little creepy.

Maybe she just read the study on how videogames can prolong cognitive function and promote mental health at old age, and she just REALLY likes getting into a 'character' when she plays ;D

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 12:39:40 PM »
Violent video games have no point but to make people be violent in real life.
I will not be surprised if this otherwise sweet old lady will go on a murderous rampage at the shopping mall or on the road.
NO ONE can enjoy violent video games without being violent in real life.

trollface

jack thompson can go suck Rockstar's dick. I ADORE this grandmother.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 12:40:18 PM »
I say fake. But still cool though.

Offline Dante

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 01:34:51 PM »
I say fake. But still cool though.
Your fake. (Seriously why do you give a shit if its fake or not.)

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 01:54:27 PM »
You're*  trollface

Because it ruins my entertainment. I like stories to be true. Don't tell you you made a pie and serve me cake.

Offline Dante

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 03:39:17 AM »
You're*  trollface

Because it ruins my entertainment. I like stories to be true. Don't tell you you made a pie and serve me cake.
If fiction ruins all fun and enjoyment for you, playing video games must be torture.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 08:13:01 AM »
You're*  trollface

If fiction ruins all fun and enjoyment for you, playing video games must be torture.

First, your argument is really not fitting of this at all, he's talking about someone TRYING TO MAKE OUT THAT IT IS ALL REAL AND THAT IT IS SET IN THE WORLD OF NON-FICTION AND REALITY.

VALVe say through their own mouths that Half-life 2 episode 3 will be available for purchase next week, and that it features an extremely overhauled engine, massive increase in graphical fidelity, and many more improvements.

On the last day of waiting,  VALVe say they were only joking - that it was all a hoax.

Least you could be was a bit miffed.

See, Dante, when someone enjoys or is excited for something, if it turns out to be fake, it can massively degrade the experience. With videos, too. You might've  laughed at someone walking into a sign or something while on their phone, but if you find out that it was staged and not really just random, you lose sense of enjoyment, to say the least.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Dante

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 11:53:19 AM »
You're*  trollface

First, your argument is really not fitting of this at all, he's talking about someone TRYING TO MAKE OUT THAT IT IS ALL REAL AND THAT IT IS SET IN THE WORLD OF NON-FICTION AND REALITY.

VALVe say through their own mouths that Half-life 2 episode 3 will be available for purchase next week, and that it features an extremely overhauled engine, massive increase in graphical fidelity, and many more improvements.

On the last day of waiting,  VALVe say they were only joking - that it was all a hoax.

Least you could be was a bit miffed.

See, Dante, when someone enjoys or is excited for something, if it turns out to be fake, it can massively degrade the experience. With videos, too. You might've  laughed at someone walking into a sign or something while on their phone, but if you find out that it was staged and not really just random, you lose sense of enjoyment, to say the least.
That valve comparison makes no sense with this. Thats a company promising the release of a product and then declaring they actually have no intention of doing it.
TRYING TO MAKE OUT THAT IT IS ALL REAL AND THAT IT IS SET IN THE WORLD OF NON-FICTION AND REALITY.
Lol.
Umm no, no I don't. Knowing something is staged does not degrade the experience for me. Now your example though, I would never laugh at, maybe snicker if they get horribly hurt, but otherwise I wouldn't laugh, I don't like most slapstick.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2013, 12:06:44 PM »
I'll just leave this here

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2013, 08:46:58 PM »
It's Dante's style of showing who is the alpha male on the internet.

I didn't start the flame war...

Offline Dante

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2013, 10:08:50 PM »
It's Dante's style of showing who is the alpha male on the internet.

I didn't start the flame war...
I wouldn't call that a flame war.

Ðeath.

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2013, 10:34:14 PM »

I THOUGHT THIS WAS FUNNY.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2013, 10:34:14 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal