CG Technical Area > CG Community Suggestions

server box upgrades

<< < (2/3) > >>

Christovski:
Well Hair Slut also thought he could get away with breaking the rules as long as he paid us money so maybe we don't want one EXACTLY like that guy. :P

crovv:

--- Quote from: Christovski on October 22, 2013, 10:29:20 AM ---Well Hair Slut also thought he could get away with breaking the rules as long as he paid us money so maybe we don't want one EXACTLY like that guy. :P

--- End quote ---

Agree.

I could try to get some money in; the problem is, most of our community is regulars, not people who come, donate, and leave.

The problem is that most communities that get enough donations to expand also have things like donator perks that we'd never consider and pay-for-admin/pay-to-win mechanics.

In about a month I'll have a job freelance writing (hopefully) so I could put some money in from that.

DBag:
Well I'm going to do my best to get something put in for this month

IsYn Wooley:
Your new dedicated server is at my house...in a box...waiting to be shipped.

However...No one had paid for shipping and they have no idea where they want it shipped.

On top of the fact that they cannot afford the current box so that might be priority one.

I find it sad that we have a dedicated server and then we also pay for game hosting for ttt.

I do not have money to donate. But, I offered up the server box back in January of 2013.

SSDD!
-Wooley

crovv:

--- Quote from: IsYn Wooley on October 22, 2013, 01:20:11 PM ---Your new dedicated server is at my house...in a box...waiting to be shipped.

--- End quote ---

Can we deal with this, as well?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version