Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FastDL Issues  (Read 1832 times)

Offline crovv

FastDL Issues
« on: October 19, 2013, 02:57:18 AM »
Hey guys,

So I have a bit of an issue.
My laptop is a Mac and I haven't gotten the money together to buy my replacement yet; the FastDL, I have learned, does not work for Macs. This is because GMod *might* use IE for FastDL. I haven't confirmed that yet, but having FireFox, Chrome, and Safari on my computer does not help the problem.

The solution:
Find all the files I can on different sites, or from the FastDL link.

The problem:
Not all the files the server thinks are on the FastDL are on the FastDL. This is especially true with maps/graphs/[map_name].ain

If someone could either tell me a way to get past the FastDL with a Mac or link me to the files I'm missing, it would be much appreciated, as I've had this problem for a while and now some of my .ain files cause models to be invisible.

Ðeath.

Re: FastDL Issues
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 12:26:03 PM »
I just delete them, then the server re-dl's them for me. Just a quick fix for you.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 12:26:03 PM »

Offline crovv

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 01:03:46 PM »
I just delete them, then the server re-dl's them for me. Just a quick fix for you.

The problem is that my computer can't download them for some reason. I sit there for the longest time just waiting for it to download a maps/graphs/.ain file and it never happens. I'll delete the ones causing me problems and hopefully it'll fix it, but I don't think it will.

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 02:58:40 PM »
Certain maps I have the same problem with. I usually have to go I. The workshop or garrysmod.org and download it there

If its not there you might just have to wait the download out

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 02:58:40 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal