Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What game servers would you want?  (Read 5378 times)

Offline IsYn Wooley

What game servers would you want?
« on: September 25, 2013, 02:28:15 PM »
Putting aside all requirements as far as what can and cannot be done with what we have today.

What games would the members of this community enjoy seeing go up?

My Vote would be Zombie Fortress and Natural Selection 2.

Continue,
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

Re: What game servers would you want?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 03:28:45 PM »
NS2, if we could have it managed well and have a decent enough player base to get it populated.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 03:28:45 PM »

Offline DBag

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 04:13:24 PM »
Prop hunt on gmod would be cool.
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 04:15:09 PM »
Please, I want NS2 back. Obsidian Conflict seemed popular enough. and Fretta was always fun.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 04:31:18 PM »
Obsidian Conflict

Prop Hunt

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 05:27:06 PM »
Obsidian Conflict

Prop Hunt

I like this idea of a prop hunt server. I don't know anything about the Obsidian Conflict so i might check in to it later. Also we do need out NS2 server back. One of the few servers that have people coming in.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 05:45:07 PM »
I like this idea of a prop hunt server. I don't know anything about the Obsidian Conflict so i might check in to it later. Also we do need out NS2 server back. One of the few servers that have people coming in.

Talk to Tic, Death, and Raunky the 4 of us used to play this game a ton, basically a very well done co-op HL2 kinda mod but there are tons and tons of maps for it, from puzzle to horror to horde combat to fishing to farm simulation, I mean theres a map for anything and its hella fun to get a gang of people together to play.  Or you could be boring and play all the Half-Life games as co-op in it.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 05:55:04 PM »

Talk to Tic, Death, and Raunky the 4 of us used to play this game a ton, basically a very well done co-op HL2 kinda mod but there are tons and tons of maps for it, from puzzle to horror to horde combat to fishing to farm simulation, I mean theres a map for anything and its hella fun to get a gang of people together to play.  Or you could be boring and play all the Half-Life games as co-op in it.

Is that like a 4 player per server type game or is there no max amount of ppl?

Just wondering.
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 06:01:58 PM »
+1 for Prop Hunt, Id like a CSGO server too but I dont think enough people play for us to get one.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2013, 06:15:33 PM »

Is that like a 4 player per server type game or is there no max amount of ppl?

Just wondering.

We've played it both on a 6 person and a 10, and I believe they go as high as 16 slot servers

Offline EagleWulf

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2013, 06:22:50 PM »
+1 for Prop Hunt, Id like a CSGO server too but I dont think enough people play for us to get one.

ya Y U NO HAVE A CS:S OR CS:GO SERVER DAYUM

seriously, CS:S is the game that originally had ALL the mods in it

but i do support the idea of an obsidian conflict server or natural selection 2 server

Ðeath.

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2013, 06:51:10 PM »
Obsidian Conflict; I would greatly enjoy that, lots of co-op moments, think you can have some competitive too.
http://obsidianconflict.net/

Garry's Mod Minigame Server

A *private* Day-Z server w/ password?
http://dayzmod.com/

I'd like to play Brainbread a bit, maybe BB:S when it comes out...
http://www.ironoak.ch/BB/

OC can go to 24 iirc; it's been a while. Possibly 32.

Offline Echochrome4

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2013, 08:44:02 PM »
Prop hunt!!

Offline Christovski

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2013, 12:07:23 PM »
To everyone suggesting Counter-Strike:  Not gonna happen.  We've tried it before and noone ever populates it, like what is happening to our Vanilla TF2 server.  Without a dedicated few (as in, more than one) admins to get the server going, it sits there dead most of the time.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2013, 02:50:50 PM »
You know, I'd be more than dedicated to a good deathrun server. I can't remember if we've had one, but they're almost always a good revenue of players, especially with stores, and we could monetize it and earn quite a lot off of there.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2013, 02:50:50 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal