Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pillz wants to help too~  (Read 6755 times)

Offline Christovski

Re: Pillz wants to help too~
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2013, 04:33:19 PM »
My only issue with Pillz being CL is he can be kinda flaky, I mean no offense Pillz, but you seem to do kind of a 'here for one month gone the next month' kinda deal where you'll be active here for a while, then drop off the face of the earth, then come back and be active, etc. and you do get a little to passionate in dramafests, but again, this is the only negative thing I can think of.

But again, Jorgen is a CL and noone even knows where he's been for months, he posted a couple times one day in August and was gone again

so +1 for Pillz CL
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 04:35:15 PM by Christovski »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 04:44:16 PM »
Personally I think we need a few new CLs... And a new system for CLs to work through, too.

That being said, +1 from me for Pillz. Haven't been around long, but from what I've seen he's a good candidate, for both GM and CL. May get a little heated sometimes, but he's got a good concept of logic in his head.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 04:44:16 PM »

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 04:45:53 PM »
I have to say +1. He has been a great asset to the community. He has been here about as long as i have been. Other then that he is a great person to be around. My only problem is that he took the Alpha out of ZPS. I can no longer go Invi

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2013, 05:20:46 PM »
My only issue with Pillz being CL is he can be kinda flaky, I mean no offense Pillz, but you seem to do kind of a 'here for one month gone the next month' kinda deal where you'll be active here for a while, then drop off the face of the earth, then come back and be active, etc. and you do get a little to passionate in dramafests, but again, this is the only negative thing I can think of.

But again, Jorgen is a CL and noone even knows where he's been for months, he posted a couple times one day in August and was gone again

so +1 for Pillz CL

Pretty much this. +1
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Ðeath.

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2013, 05:37:20 PM »
I've known this man for the longest of times, and I think Cadaver has summed it up fairly well.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2013, 05:38:57 PM »

so +1 for Pillz CL

Well the thing is, while I may forget to sign in (I have friends list turned off when I start steam and sign in when I feel like it) to Steam I'm on the forums EVERY day. Even when I'm not posting I'll read through every new post and check my unread threads. It's literally a instinctual reaction to boredom for me to pull out my phone and check the forums, even if it's only been 30 minutes since the last time I checked on them.

I've rarely been playing ZPS though and that is an issue; and I've considered stepping down from HA but there's nobody to really take over (unless anyone is willing that I don't know of) but I want to put more time into the game regardless. I was thinking of playing more of every game in general and using our TS channel now that vents gone. With Chris working on ZM fun nights I might throw together a few ZPS fun nights myself.

I'm always around though; even when on vacation with shitty wifi in a motel at the Outer Banks I checked the forums daily. A PM on the forums should be able to reach me anywhere in the world I ever go with my phone.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 05:41:26 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 05:42:11 PM »

so +1 for Pillz CL

Jorgen has been on Teamspeak everyday, and has been around the entire time. This week however his fusebox was struck by lightning and it shot his modem.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2013, 06:12:13 PM »

so +1 for Pillz CL

Jorgen has been on Teamspeak everyday, and has been around the entire time. This week however his fusebox was struck by lightning and it shot his modem.

Oh well good, I was wondering if he'd been around. So he needs to post more, and I'm installing TS3 right now.

Offline Sammy

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2013, 06:14:00 PM »
Nobody can deny Pillz this...

+1 nuff said.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2013, 06:16:46 PM »

so +1 for Pillz CL

Oh well good, I was wondering if he'd been around. So he needs to post more, and I'm installing TS3 right now.

He doesn't come to the forums due to his overwhelming inbox of pm's. He said its too much to read and if he comes on the forums he'd have to read them all due to OCD.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2013, 06:26:10 PM »
He doesn't come to the forums due to his overwhelming inbox of pm's. He said its too much to read and if he comes on the forums he'd have to read them all due to OCD.

...then why doesn't someone delete them for him?  Seems like he's missing a lot of stuff not being on the forums.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2013, 06:31:45 PM »

...then why doesn't someone delete them for him?  Seems like he's missing a lot of stuff not being on the forums.

He doesn't care.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2013, 07:01:00 PM »
He doesn't care.

Shouldn't a Community Leader, I dunno, CARE

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2013, 07:08:15 PM »

so +1 for Pillz CL

Pretty much this. +1
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2013, 07:18:49 PM »
He doesn't care.

Shouldn't a Community Leader, I dunno, CARE

Alright alright, enough discussion on Jorgen for now.

This thread's about me guys. <3

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2013, 07:18:49 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal