Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Master Fun Nights  (Read 6065 times)

Ðeath.

Zombie Master Fun Nights
« on: September 08, 2013, 12:20:39 PM »
Would it be possible to bring them back? One day out of the week (or every two weeks,) just filled with craziness.

Hide'n'seek, all the fun maps, etc.

Many people are saying they want fun nights back, and I think Zombie Master would be the perfect place to start them back up again.

Offline Dante

Re: Zombie Master Fun Nights
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 12:27:55 PM »
Ye. Fun Nights were great back in the day.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 12:27:55 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 01:19:28 PM »
How do you even do funnight on ZM?  I mean in ZPS it was going to wacky maps, but in ZM, wacky maps and silly behavior are an everyday occurrence.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Ðeath.

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 01:20:48 PM »
How do you even do funnight on ZM?  I mean in ZPS it was going to wacky maps, but in ZM, wacky maps and silly behavior are an everyday occurrence.

I'd like to let tictac explain this one. There are things me and Tictac aren't doing.

These things happen on fun nights.

Edit for Chris:

I'll give an example. Friendly Fire is turned on, zombie master is sort of a spectator and does not do much at this point. Map switches out to zm_diamondshoals. One person is the designated "seeker", armed with whatever he pleases, and everyone else is left to take the  big boat across to the dock; armless. Everyone must flee and hide until the Seeker comes and mows them down.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 01:38:28 PM by Ðeath. »

Offline Toku

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 08:30:55 PM »
This sounds like a good and fun idea. I support it
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Offline Christovski

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 08:37:01 PM »
Said in steamchat but reposting for publicity:

Death if you know games to run, I'll do server side stuff for this as well as moderate I can stand in as Spec/ZM when games call for ZM to be non-player, etc.

Let me know

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Ðeath.

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 08:56:05 PM »
Oh sweet heavens give me by next week, I'll plan things out even (plans dont work though hahah.)

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 09:10:17 PM »
Sooooo you're saying it's time for me to download ZM? ;D

Offline Dante

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 09:15:02 PM »

I'd like to let tictac explain this one. There are things me and Tictac aren't doing.

These things happen on fun nights.

Edit for Chris:

I'll give an example. Friendly Fire is turned on, zombie master is sort of a spectator and does not do much at this point. Map switches out to zm_diamondshoals. One person is the designated "seeker", armed with whatever he pleases, and everyone else is left to take the  big boat across to the dock; armless. Everyone must flee and hide until the Seeker comes and mows them down.
That would be fucking amazing.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 11:09:41 PM »
Sooooo you're saying it's time for me to download ZM? ;D
yes.

Ðeath.

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 11:18:29 PM »
Oh golly didn't even see Fluff's tiny lil' comment.

Yeah, if anyone else is reading this from any other section of the community, everyone in CG is invited to all fun nights, last I checked.

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 11:21:30 PM »
Oh golly didn't even see Fluff's tiny lil' comment.

I see how it is... ;) I suppose a signature would be a good idea soon...

Footnote: I'd love to see this happen. Downloading ZM as we speak, and if you need some help with planning or anything let me know. I usually have nothing but free time on my hands... :D

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2013, 04:51:29 PM »
I like this idea. Back when we played the pirate ship stage<---- forgot name. We had FF on during the rounds. I like it just as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Meaning people start spraying or saying offensive thingz.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2013, 05:00:15 PM »
Well if we do fun nights its going to be passworded to avoid trolls ruining the games, and the password will be posted on the forums.

Hopefully this will get some regular players to register on the forums here, aside from Banans (all the rest are admins!).

Offline Pillz

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2013, 06:08:57 PM »
Would it be possible to increase the server limit for Fun nights?

JW, not sure if we'd break 16 players but we should make a thread for RVSP, and would you want to make a Steam group announcement? That way perhaps we could garner some new interest in ZM from people in the Steam group?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2013, 06:08:57 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal