Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kacey  (Read 13915 times)

Offline Kacey

Re: Kacey
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2013, 05:55:25 PM »
As for the actual appeal, you have one day to convince me that you're worth ANOTHER chance.
Sorry I haven't been on to reply, been out getting last minute stuff for school done.

More or less, my minging days are over. As many have pointed out, there's nothing to be lost by unbanning me because it's a simply two word command to reban me, which won't be necessary as I'm not gonna break rules. And no I'm not going to break rules when there are no admins on, either.

I may be out of place to say this but the discussion as to whether or not permanent means permanent came up in my last appeal, and I think that should be kept to another thread, if at all possible, because a ban appeal is not to decide how long a ban should be, it is made to decide whether or not the person at hand should remain banned, and thus I respectfully request that you take this discussion elsewhere.

I'm fine with being watched, I play seriously and by the rules now, and there's no real way to convince you that I'm any different than by showing you in game.

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2013, 07:22:48 PM »
uhh...NO -1

Would you like to be a bit more mature about this and actually state your reasons?

And yes, I will admit that I sent pictures of a mutilated penis to caboose in my rage after being permabanned by Nexus.

-Kacey

Nuff said

/thread
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2013, 07:22:48 PM »

Offline Pyro

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2013, 07:28:19 PM »
First of all, stop fucking +/-1ing on threads that aren't admin applications, especially ban appeals. If you have something that will actually contribute to it, then post it, otherwise don't post. As for the actual appeal, you have one day to convince me that you're worth ANOTHER chance.

Why? It's the same as saying "I support him in his efforts of getting unbanned".
Yes, a reason should be given, but if we're not allowed to say +1 we also shouldn't be allowed to say yes. (Or any sort of support/opinion for that matter)

Offline Kacey

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2013, 08:00:46 PM »
uhh...NO -1

Would you like to be a bit more mature about this and actually state your reasons?

And yes, I will admit that I sent pictures of a mutilated penis to caboose in my rage after being permabanned by Nexus.

-Kacey

Nuff said

/thread

That was months ago in a blind rage coupling with other things bad happening at that time. I apologize.

You can stop being snarky and sarcastic now. There's no need for '/thread' shit.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2013, 08:10:19 PM »

-Kacey

I don't care how long ago this was, this is beyond fucking unacceptable.
The admin banned him for a legitimate reason and this is how the kid acts.

I don't care how much he swears he's changed, why in the seven fires of hell, would we want someone like this in the community.

Offline crovv

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2013, 08:13:55 PM »

-Kacey

I don't care how much he swears he's changed, why in the seven fires of hell, would we want someone like this in the community.

Also how he's acting towards Wooley is really disrespecful. If you're going to call someone snarky and immature to defend your own ridiculous and immature actions, you're probably not as mature as you pretend to be.

Offline Kacey

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2013, 08:26:39 PM »

-Kacey

Also how he's acting towards Wooley is really disrespecful. If you're going to call someone snarky and immature to defend your own ridiculous and immature actions, you're probably not as mature as you pretend to be.

His first response was the words 'uhhh no' and nothing else and then he did that /thread thing popular in forums for 10 year olds. he's handling the thread immaturely.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2013, 08:46:08 PM »
I'm glad you've learned from your mistakes and have regrets, that is good. It doesn't sound like you'll ever do anything like that again. Unfortunately, I think you've burnt far too many bridges here. It might be best to accept the consequences to your actions and move on. Perhaps start anew somewhere else.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 08:49:18 PM by Blackllama »

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2013, 08:58:59 PM »
-1 just from reading this thread.... jesus

Offline Kacey

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2013, 09:12:41 PM »
I'd just like to interject one last thing then I will leave it to you all to discuss and decide.

What would you possibly gain by giving me another chance? An active, rule-abiding player and community member.

What would you lose? Nothing short of one rdm/propkill/other screwup. Then I'm gone for good.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2013, 10:24:41 PM »
I'd just like to interject one last thing then I will leave it to you all to discuss and decide.

What would you possibly gain by giving me another chance? An active, rule-abiding player and community member.

What would you lose? Nothing short of one rdm/propkill/other screwup. Then I'm gone for good.

That's not the point.
The point is, you already had your chance, several chances actually.
And guess what? Everytime you were given a chance, you continued to RDM and Team Kill.

You're past actions show that you don't deserve a second chance.
You've insulted community members, harassed the admin who banned you and even sent disgusting and horrendous shock images.

To put it simply nobody wants to give you a second chance because you don't deserve one.

It's not about how easy it is to reban you
It's about how you don't deserve to be unbanned to begin with.

Offline Obviously not Gopib

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2013, 10:48:35 PM »
I think Kacey deserves an unban. Its been a long time and he HAS changed from the little ive seen of him since then. He may have had many chances but he was a contributing member of the community from what ive seen and I think we need to put the past behind us in this regard.

Oh and +1  ;D

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Jeff the killer
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Not clicking it
Snoop Doge: Jeff just wants to say nighty night...
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Screeching into my soul is not saying "Nighty Night"
Snoop Doge: Is pretty damn close though
SCREAMER WARNING
Jeff the Killer(Nighty Night)

Offline crovv

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2013, 10:53:07 PM »
I really didn't check into why Kacey was banned until now and man has he been given chance after chance.

lets look back at old threads shall we?
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=9384.30
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=9655.0

the ban should stay.

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2013, 11:20:37 PM »
I've thought this over since this thread was created. I'm going to go with no. Good points were made before saying that you wouldn't find a server like CG and that you would want to come back which seems to have happened. You also have had many chances to redeem yourself in the past. Some people would have loved to have as much of a chance as you have. Punishment will not be seen as punishment if you are let back in to TTT.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2013, 11:34:52 PM »
Eh I think the ban should stay, he's never really been anything but trouble.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2013, 11:34:52 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal