Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: (=CG=)Lilg0218; Cheating and Ghosting.  (Read 4196 times)

Ðeath.

(=CG=)Lilg0218; Cheating and Ghosting.
« on: August 10, 2013, 04:13:08 PM »
Your name in-game: Blood Mage Merrill, (=CG=) Ðeath., Blood Mage Mareep.
At the time, Blood Mage Merrill.

Offender's name in-game: (=CG=) lilg0218

Date/Time of the offence: 09/08/2013

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52521643

Server: TTT

Any administrators on the server?: Yes.

What was the problem/offense?: Ghosting in Admin Chat, Admitting to Hacking/Cheating/Modding Files in-game.

• Proof:
Demo of the entire encounter; *Everything* is in the last ten minutes/twelve-ish minutes.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/fdgfdshax_4.dem

Ghosting in Admin Chat. This one boggles my mind. I literally do not understand why he said it.

• Other comments: If I remember correctly, he's also a bit of a troll? Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Offline lilg0218

Re: (=CG=)Lilg0218; Cheating and Ghosting.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 04:47:27 PM »
 the kos dylan this was a joke. Im sorry. I said I deleted my knife and AWP textures so I could see a big Error sign. I asked if it was okay and no one said anything.

Im sorry I didnt think I would get banned. Please dont ban me and Ill never rdm or do anything like this again.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 04:49:28 PM by lilg0218 »
#NOLO

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 04:47:27 PM »

Offline BladeTwinSwords

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 04:52:06 PM »
Hmmmm, a big ERROR sign in place of a small weapon. That's about the equivalent of making your guns 50 feet long so they stick out of everything, essentially giving you wallhacks.

Regardless if you were dead or alive, posting a KOS at all in admin chat is breaking the rules for potential ghosting as well as trolling.

I expect someone who has played on the server for a while to know the rules.

Offline lilg0218

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 04:54:39 PM »
Hmmmm, a big ERROR sign in place of a small weapon. That's about the equivalent of making your guns 50 feet long so they stick out of everything, essentially giving you wallhacks.

Regardless if you were dead or alive, posting a KOS at all in admin chat is breaking the rules for potential ghosting as well as trolling.

Ill put the textures back and I didnt relize he was still alive im so sorry.
#NOLO

Offline Kountd0wn

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 04:57:38 PM »
This is pretty blatantly breaking the rules. Even if you were trolling, you should know better than to do anything like this, lilg. You should also know that screwing with the textures to your advantage is in fact considered hacking.
And also, posting in the shout box begging not to ban you will probably not help your case.

Offline Blazyd

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 05:03:01 PM »

Ill put the textures back and I didnt relize he was still alive im so sorry.

You didn't realize he was alive??? It really only takes 3 seconds to hold tab and say to yourself "hmm 2 admins are alive and 1 is a traitor so I shouldn't say KOS DYLAN in admin chat because that would be considered ghosting and I know that's against the rules because I play on this server a lot!"

and let's say you really didn't know Death was alive. Then what's the point of saying in admin chat "KOS DYLAN" if dylan is the only admin alive? Seems kinda pointless right?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 05:05:32 PM by Blazyd »

Someone stole my sweetroll - TowerSheep 8/7/12   â˜‚

Offline lilg0218

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 05:07:57 PM »
I'm banned just lock the thread.
#NOLO

Ðeath.

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 05:09:29 PM »

Im sorry I didnt think I would get banned. Please dont ban me and Ill never rdm or do anything like this again.

I never said anything about RDM, so you RDM as well?
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=10347.0

I don't believe you'll actually change.

In short, I don't believe you'll realize RDMing is not the way to go, nor trolling.

Offline lilg0218

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2013, 05:13:05 PM »
that one from ecreptic wasnt me. I was a member of that community. It was a guy named stumpy.
#NOLO

Offline Dante

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2013, 05:15:23 PM »
All I ever see from Lilg is trolling. Hell earlier today he would crowbar a dude run into the tester get tested, and before the results are done leave the server. Then he would come back right after the round ended saying to just slap him for 20. Not to mention he lies, spreads information he shouldn't be, and will disrespect people. I THINK I have slayed him before for rdming.

Not to mention the mic spam.

Also lilg how did you not know Dylan was alive? He was talking non stop about the missile.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 05:17:52 PM by Dante »

Offline BladeTwinSwords

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2013, 05:38:53 PM »
Thanks for that link Death. Now I definitely want lilg gone.

You have a very immature attitude, you troll on a near daily basis, you disregard the rules, and you are a rather unpleasant person to be around.

I also feel like that donation was a failed attempt at bribery.

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2013, 05:42:47 PM »
that one from ecreptic wasnt me. I was a member of that community. It was a guy named stumpy.
Its still under your name. Doesn't matter who did it. If its your name and your account, its you're fault.

Based on all that. Hard to say if you should even stay in CG now.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2013, 05:50:03 PM »
Thread locked. Lil said he is already banned, no need to add much more, at least on a ban request.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2013, 05:50:03 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal