Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ZMers, your opinion on player attitudes please.  (Read 3154 times)

Offline Christovski

Re: ZMers, your opinion on player attitudes please.
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2013, 12:33:04 PM »
The only problem I can see you having, is knowing who's really a dick, and who's joshing around. I feel like if someone's a dick, they'd have a real attitude problem, and haven't shown any form of communication that doesn't show them being a dick.

That was my issue with the Revolution guy last night, pretty much countering everything I said, I couldn't tell if he was kidding, but everything he said was pretty rude/mocking.  He was the one who pitched a fit when I muted that dude for calling me a f****t since it was against the rules.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 01:09:21 PM »
Don't forgot who the ZM community is. You can't draw the line to close or no players at all would be able to play.

But at the same time draw it somewhere.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 01:09:21 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2013, 01:18:15 PM »
Don't forgot who the ZM community is. You can't draw the line to close or no players at all would be able to play.

But at the same time draw it somewhere.

Exactly why I made the thread, and why I don't immediately mute someone unless I can tell they are actually trolling and not just kidding around.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2013, 02:30:25 PM »
Draw the line when they are abusive, and disrespectful.  Where they push the limits, to the point it negatively impacts game play.

They can be pains, and attempt to get a rise out of you.  Remember, it is the internet, not real life.  Their statements are nothing, but the derp created by being behind a keyboard and monitor.

This.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2013, 02:30:25 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal