Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [TTT] lilg0218  (Read 6216 times)

Offline lilg0218

[TTT] lilg0218
« on: July 29, 2013, 03:04:24 PM »
Who were you banned by: Nexus

Why were you banned: Rdm and leave

What server where you banned from: ttt, hidden, etc ttt

What date and/or time around were you banned: not sure lol

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52521643

Your in game name: (=CG=) lilg0218

Link to your steam page:

Additional comments: I killed someone who I thought was kos'd and then I started lagging (the mic ringing) and then I left. I am sorry for the rdm and am willing to finish the ban
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 05:11:00 PM by lilg0218 »
#NOLO

Offline Kountd0wn

Re: [TTT] lilg0218
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 03:08:05 PM »
Wasn't there, but lilg is a reg, and a good TTT player who dissaproves of RDM, and certaintly doesn't do it himself.

Also, I'd like to say that I got banned for the same reason a while back (accidental RDM then lagged out). I think admins should really make sure they have all the information before they carry out the ban, especially when dealing with a reg player :P

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 03:08:05 PM »

Offline lilg0218

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 03:33:45 PM »
Wasn't there, but lilg is a reg, and a good TTT player who dissaproves of RDM, and certaintly doesn't do it himself.

Also, I'd like to say that I got banned for the same reason a while back (accidental RDM then lagged out). I think admins should really make sure they have all the information before they carry out the ban, especially when dealing with a reg player :P

Thank you :)
#NOLO

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 03:42:44 PM »
Loyal to CG from my experience with him, if someone can prove he was lagging it'd be great (maybe get a witness or Mercy himself)

Quick question, what made you think he was KOS'd?

(happy gustav <3?)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 04:28:31 PM by HerpDerpMike »

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline lilg0218

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 03:45:44 PM »
+1 Loyal to CG from my experience with him, if someone can prove he was lagging it'd be great (maybe get a witness or Mercy himself)

Last words from a traitor but I didnt relize the person he killed was a T
#NOLO

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 03:58:26 PM »
+1 Loyal to CG from my experience with him, if someone can prove he was lagging it'd be great (maybe get a witness or Mercy himself)

How many times have people been told not to +1 or -1 ban appeals...
lilg, you need to pay more attention in-game, also your excuse is hard to believe because it just so happens you lag at that time doesn't it. Either way, you are a reg and you should get a chance.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:59:57 PM by Gustav »

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 04:58:02 PM »
I banned you not mercy. Muffins told me to ban your id. He probably has more details than me.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Muffins

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 05:22:03 PM »
Ye, after the round POP3 told me that you killed him and I knew he was proven and I checked the logs, you were inno so I thought you rdm'd and left

Offline Mercy

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 05:29:56 PM »
Whether or not you deserve to wait it out or be unbanned I don't know. But you were giving me problems all day LilG.
You lied about being stuck and then refused to leave a glitch when I told you to. I then spectated to see if you were actually glitching and realised it was a lie.
You also assumed that since you were proven you could do what you wanted such as break the health station and then proceeded to boast of what you called ''trolling''.
At this point you were starting to annoy me and if not for the fact that you were banned for rdm and leave you probably would have continued to tell everyone that I was an admin.
So in my opinion this ban can be a learning phase for you.  :-\

Also I don't recall being the one to ban you and I don't think you know it was me either. Your probably just trying to accuse me of something as you said you would on the server.
FRESDOM!

Quote from: All of Haiti
Mercy = bad singer and aimbot
Quote from: Slayha -,..,- (Rageoholic)
I hear masturbation increases TTT abilities....

Quote from: Lone Grey
Lone Grey: I am pissed at something else right now.
Lone Grey: Just in denial
Lone Grey: I JUST SAW THE FUCKING SEASON 3 FINALE OF MY LITTLE PONY

Quote from: Old Crow
so of you have both don't fret!

Offline lilg0218

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 05:47:59 PM »
Whether or not you deserve to wait it out or be unbanned I don't know. But you were giving me problems all day LilG.
You lied about being stuck and then refused to leave a glitch when I told you to. I then spectated to see if you were actually glitching and realised it was a lie.
You also assumed that since you were proven you could do what you wanted such as break the health station and then proceeded to boast of what you called ''trolling''.
At this point you were starting to annoy me and if not for the fact that you were banned for rdm and leave you probably would have continued to tell everyone that I was an admin.
So in my opinion this ban can be a learning phase for you.  :-\

Also I don't recall being the one to ban you and I don't think you know it was me either. Your probably just trying to accuse me of something as you said you would on the server.

I thought it was you because you were the only admin on at the time after I left.

Also I do think people should pay for their actions and I am going to wait out the rest of my ban.

Thread locked
#NOLO

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 05:47:59 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal