Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: False Accusation of Ghosting  (Read 4367 times)

Offline Showboo

False Accusation of Ghosting
« on: July 13, 2013, 07:21:31 PM »

Who were you banned by: Muffins, or someone along that name

Why were you banned: Accusing Dante the Necro Lich of ghosting (falsely).

What server where you banned from: ttt

What date and/or time around were you banned: Around 12:00 PST (PM) - 1:00 PST

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19216189

Your in game name: Le Spooder Plz( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Link to your steam page:http://steamcommunity.com/id/hiddenID

Additional comments:
He fed in my dota 2 champion's gamemode very hardly. So I wanted to be mischievous and kinda annoy him.
This was evident when I changed my name in-game to something similar to Dante's. smug However, I believed he begged an admin to kick me because he didn't like my name being so similar and he was constantly asking for me to change it, I changed it to something more Spanish-like (Mante el Negro Lich, AKA Mante the Black Lich) However, he then called me racist for it, and I told him that it's not bad, since Spanish =/= English derogatory names. It's not THAT similar, Mante and Dante =/=. But, muffin's never kicked the other Dante under the name Dante (Cats 98) who can be easily confused with Dante the Necro Lich. Then whenever I proceeded to provoke Dante more by accusing him of ghosting, I was banned when I said that he has tried to ghost with me, but he was barely investigated.

So yeah.

Also, feel free to add me on steam for any other quick questions / concerns. I do not mind, and I would be generally faster to reply.

Offline Leetgrain

Re: False Accusation of Ghosting
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 07:24:21 PM »
You trolled and targeted him, you didn't stop, you got banned, you should just wait your time - if it's permanent, then I do say it's a bit overt, but you targeted him and you knew what you were doing, so it's perfectly acceptable for a ban.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 07:27:38 PM by Leetgrain »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 07:24:21 PM »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 07:30:44 PM »
"Then whenever I proceeded to provoke Dante more by accusing him of ghosting, I was banned when I said that he has tried to ghost with me"

I tried to get someone in trouble by claiming they ghosted with me and then I got in trouble for it.

From what I see in your appeal the ban is justified.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 07:34:38 PM »
You admitted to ghosting to me in admin chat and I told you multiple time to change your name. I actually did perma you but if people think that is to much then move it to a week. Also I do have a screen of you telling me that dante was ghosting with you which I know for a fact that is wasn't.

Offline Dante

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 07:35:06 PM »
Ok. This is completely different then what you told me.
            I wasn't complaining to Muffins. I was trying to help YOU. I didnt want you punished for it. Thats why I was asking you to change it. Thats why when ever you come close to breaking a rule I ask you not to do it.

Dante Cat98 and Dante the Necrolich are different enough that people can kos Cats and not me or kos Necrolich.

Dante the Necro Lich and Mante the Negro Lich are too similair. Trolls can abuse it and admins can kick you for it. I was trying to help you. Cats was too. I think its muffins choice.

I also have told you several times in Dota and Smite that your chat can come off spitefull or like you want to make accusations. Atleast thats what I got from your closing notes.

I also have no idea why I am typing like this. I honestly am fine with you being unbanned, but seriously you do something like this again I WILL remove you and only play with Goobz, Cats, Derp and Koro in Dota. I told you to stop this stuff before.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 07:38:18 PM »
Oh, he actually admitted he was ghosting after all that? Then he's only really sealed his fate with that, so... yeah.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.

Offline Showboo

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 07:43:27 PM »
You admitted to ghosting to me in admin chat and I told you multiple time to change your name. I actually did perma you but if people think that is to much then move it to a week. Also I do have a screen of you telling me that dante was ghosting with you which I know for a fact that is wasn't.
You told me to change my name?
I only heard Dante grouching for me to change my name. I'm sorry  :-[
And yes, I did accuse him of ghosting. I'm saying I falsely accused him just to mess around with him

And is it really ghosting if I say "yeah, he tried ghosting with me"
>tried
I'm putting that out there because it was to imply that we didn't ghost.

Then later I believe I proceed to try to confirm that he's a ghoster if I can recall correctly.

IS it really a "ban reason" to mess around with your friend. I was trying to f* with him just to see how far he would be angered, and it was a dirty trick.
It was bad.
It was, wrong.
My apologies Dante, but, the reason I come off spiteful is just because I like messing around with certain people at certain times.

Also, is it really ghosting by saying that he tried?

I was just trying to see what would happen. I was trying to be a  trollface but it was wrong. He's my friend. I shouldn't be doing it.

Also plz post the screenie. Would be nice. Any evidence for the cause is fine.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 07:49:50 PM »
You told me to change my name?
I only heard Dante grouching for me to change my name. I'm sorry  :-[
And yes, I did accuse him of ghosting. I'm saying I falsely accused him just to mess around with him

And is it really ghosting if I say "yeah, he tried ghosting with me"
>tried
I'm putting that out there because it was to imply that we didn't ghost.
Still tried to get him into trouble.

It was bad.
It was, wrong.
My apologies Dante, but, the reason I come off spiteful is just because I like messing around with certain people at certain times.
...but it was wrong. He's my friend. I shouldn't be doing it.

Well you should've known before you did that now, shouldn't you?

Anyway, I've said enough, you know what you did, and you knew when you were doing it, I say a permaban may be a bit overkill, though.
It's an ulgy dem file.

Offline Showboo

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 07:56:26 PM »

Anyway, I've said enough, you know what you did, and you knew when you were doing it, I say a permaban may be a bit overkill, though.
Punishment is indeed needed. I would agree if I was in the same shoes.

There were just no warnings that I saw from the admin at all when I was changing my name, and then he kicks me out of the blue after Dante complains for the 8th time.

I don't take TTT seriously because of the BS I do in other servers.

And Dante, again.
Im sorry for being a darn ****got trying to mess around with you. In Dota, in Gmod, with Gooby. I just fucked up. I'm sorry.

Offline Dante

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 08:00:03 PM »

Punishment is indeed needed. I would agree if I was in the same shoes.

There were just no warnings that I saw from the admin at all when I was changing my name, and then he kicks me out of the blue after Dante complains for the 8th time.

I don't take TTT seriously because of the BS I do in other servers.

And Dante, again.
Im sorry for being a darn ****got trying to mess around with you. In Dota, in Gmod, with Gooby. I just fucked up. I'm sorry.
I wasn't complaining, I was begging you to change it. You are my freind, I didn't want you to get punished. Your experience with other servers is why you were worrying me.

Offline Showboo

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 08:13:20 PM »
Could my ban be lowered to 2 to 3 weeks?
Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 08:50:40 PM by Showboo »

Offline Pyro

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2013, 08:59:51 PM »
Muffins you said you KNEW they weren't ghosting yet you pbanned this guy for it? Admitting and trolling are 2 very different topics. It's also weird that you only banned this guy (EXAMPLE: Dante would get away with it if they were in fact ghosting.)

Yes this guy needs to receive punishment but a perma for a failed troll attempt is too much.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2013, 09:55:19 PM »
Muffins you said you KNEW they weren't ghosting yet you pbanned this guy for it? Admitting and trolling are 2 very different topics. It's also weird that you only banned this guy (EXAMPLE: Dante would get away with it if they were in fact ghosting.)

Yes this guy needs to receive punishment but a perma for a failed troll attempt is too much.
I lowered his ban to a week before I left for my friends house on my phone right now and might not respond right away.

Offline Showboo

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2013, 09:56:11 PM »
I would also like to add that I never claimed that he had ghosted in the match, but in general.

He never asked: in this match? or when? etc. No questions asked except for "is this true?"

I lowered his ban to a week before I left for my friends house on my phone right now and might not respond right away.
Thanks dood.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2013, 10:35:10 PM »
I would also like to add that I never claimed that he had ghosted in the match, but in general.

He never asked: in this match? or when? etc. No questions asked except for "is this true?"

Actually you said for the past 2 weeks...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2013, 10:35:10 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal